Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 pretty much, chris calls all his friends to help him, and all they can achieve is ...
Page: 20

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    pretty much, chris calls all his friends to help him, and all they can achieve is trying to compare me to macauley culkin and mike tyson... odd Dont hate me because i make more money than you, dont need to call my friends to a debate, and pretty much own you at this game. its just a game remember, i think you take it too seriously. Remember i have read lots of things you have talked about with K2 employees, it was funny and disturbing at the same time.

ps. chris believe it or not i didnt go to greece to punch people but for reasons which are none of your business. i actually truced with trela on his request a few days before. Didnt meet anyone else, think they were in a different city. Not sure how i wouldve reacted to Bidas, im not usually violent unless i drink some beer.
    chris did send me this link, but not to help him, just to laugh at you.
    sorry, you aint that smart pal

20 digger u won the bet <_< :angry:

crisps are what you would call potatoe chips.

and england is actually a huge music market, the biggest in europe. i usually work with local talent and signed artists to minor labels who havent impacted on the industry yet, otherwise they would be with better studios the prices we charge are very cheap compared to most london studios which will charge well into the thousands of pounds per day.

@sinfiery, im still shocked at your understanding of the war. you are in no position to call anyone smart and i think your post is quite insulting to many nationalities. you are obviously still young and you should study your history more.

AreS

The many faces of 000

<3 this was for you cam I know your enjoying this xD

Banned

just .. wow.. is american history education so bad? completely disrespecting the millions of russians/poles/french/british/australian and many other nationalities who died to stop the nazi's, who by all means couldve invaded the US eventually had they won the war on both fronts. *

i dont think u should comment on the war again, you are cringeworthingly misinformed.
    They coudnt have done that, it wasnt worth going over the distance, over sea's. For Germany's sake.
    Europe is enough for Germany, and it was there's untill we stepped in.
    All those people did die, but when you lose, you lose.
    And without america, who saved your butts from invasion, yet now you call us ignorant?
    Please, your retarded.

They did the entire war to gain land, and the 23 or w/e demands to get rid of from WW1, They wouldnt goto North America, it wasnt in there intrest.

Banned

btw, whats this topic about
    got bored so i started posting :blink:

look, if i was going to pick 1 nation that impacted the most on the war, its the russians, not the british or americans. Without the russians winning the entire eastern front, the germans would have quite easily been able to hold and win the western front. the reason people forget this is the generally biased history teaching due to the cold war.

go and read some books you shouldnt be learning your history on a gaming forum.

supposed 2 be about grimistill, and its super atks or somethin like that

so then 00000 what your saying is FUTILITY FOR THE WIN NOW BRING HIM IN THIS CONVO ASAP

Maximus662

Originally posted by RaW+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RaW)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    typical american, you are completely ignorant of all other cultures. i dont even drink tea its horrible. *

Did you watch the joe calzaghe vs jeff lacy fight? pretty funny watching a skinny brit beat the shit out of some beefcake american retard.

Plz...it's impolite to ignore a question . Crisps = ?

I'm sure ur making a lot of money seeing as how enland is the music capital of the world :rollseyes: .... I mean... can there ever be a better record breaking chart than the spiceworld cd? You need to be more mannerly... didn't super nanny teach u better than that? [/b]
    Super Nanny LMFAO

Banned

look, if i was going to pick 1 nation that impacted the most on the war, its the russians, not the british or americans. Without the russians winning the entire eastern front, the germans would have quite easily been able to hold and win the western front. the reason people forget this is the generally biased history teaching due to the cold war. *

go and read some books you shouldnt be learning your history on a gaming forum.
    Think I dont know that?
    Holy shit, Im just making it look baised to other people who read these fourms that america fucking owns (yeah, cuz I live there)

As for the war, It was the Alliance that took down Germany, every country had its part, and without 1 or another, it could have been disasteress.

As for America being ignorant, You should look at the European union.
    They THINK they still run the world, Maybe you guys shoulda looked at the reasons for WW1/WW2 and what happened to your colonies after, they all had revoultions and are no longer under Euro Control.
    The true ignorance is of THE EURO UNION, and also america to the NEW powers of the world, which include China and India.
    Euro + America should be allies at this point, but retards are blowing this war and the reelection of president bush out of porportion that the time when US + Euro are going down as national super powers, we want to fight.
    Worst fucking time ever.
    kk?

WiLDBiLL

Default poor zero :(

Eartworm jim Now that Was Funny Shit....

Cava

for fuck's sake this has become seriously an off-topic..

nfw

its sad the everyone during those wars out numbered german 10 to 1 xD and you all still sucked and couldnt do shit

back to topic

RaW

Wow these posts really bring out your patriotism. You should work for a travel ads... and make some jingles with ur studio connects... more profits the merrier cheerio~! . Let's face it... england is the generic version of US.... we have american idol... and you have the bootleg "x-factor" Isn't it a hassle to buy items for "USD"? 1st you gotta convert the pounds...bla bla.....

Damn... I my mouth tastes sour looking at u... and a little advice to the "artists" that you work with... tell them to drop the accent and come to the states.... the english accent makes you sound like you're always surprised....

"Hello ..... did you buy new knickers? Ohhh wat.... you're not wearing any?!?!