Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is true the french and germans are clinging onto old feelings of superiority and refusing to modernise. the reason ...
Page: 21

this is true the french and germans are clinging onto old feelings of superiority and refusing to modernise. the reason for ww1 was instability in the bulkans (nothing to do with us), and ww2 was due to german indifference to the versailles treaty and a wave of nationalism with the election of the nazi's. How you can blame all of europe for that is beyond me...

And im quite proud of what happened to the british colonies, we gave up control usually peacefully, and still have good relations with our old empire as illustrated by the Commonwealth Games going on right now. And i believe an insistence to "fight" china and india is only detrimental to the the US and europe.

How can you fight cheap labour and a massive population? China's growth is inevitable and unstoppable. france's protectionism of key industries will be disastrous in the long term. Europe should be following britains example of accepting the general switch to tertiary industries and complementing the emerging markets, instead of fighting them.

Banned

Originally posted by nfw
    its sad the everyone during those wars out numbered german 10 to 1 xD and you all still sucked and couldnt do shit *

back to topic
    No 1 questioned Hitler's military Brilliance, just his motives and reasons for what he did.

Well, its not that bad..hated jews b/c of personal problems with jewish people in his upbringing..Wanted to free German people from restrtcitons from WW1, more land for there people....

. Let's face it... england is the generic version of US.... we have american idol... and you have the bootleg "x-factor" Isn't it a hassle to buy items for "USD"? 1st you gotta convert the pounds...bla bla.....
    hate to do it to you, but Britain had Pop Idol first, which was taken and sold to various other countries including the US to make their american idol. X-factor is the rival TV stations attempt at the fame show. All these shows are awful anyway.

nfw

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    this is true the french and germans are clinging onto old feelings of superiority and refusing to modernise. the reason for ww1 was instability in the bulkans (nothing to do with us), and ww2 was due to german indifference to the versailles treaty and a wave of nationalism with the election of the nazi's. How you can blame all of europe for that is beyond me...

And im quite proud of what happened to the british colonies, we gave up control usually peacefully, and still have good relations with our old empire as illustrated by the Commonwealth Games going on right now. And i believe an insistence to "fight" china and india is only detrimental to the the US and europe. *

How can you fight cheap labour and a massive population? China's growth is inevitable and unstoppable. france's protectionism of key industries will be disastrous in the long term. Europe should be following britains example of accepting the general switch to tertiary industries and complementing the emerging markets, instead of fighting them.
    Yes, british is perfect !_!..
    As for peaceful release of India, I think we can thank Ghandi more then British for that..

Yeah ww1 was just a major chain reaction starting with the slavik people (if i remember right)
    I didnt say I blame europe for ww2 o_0..It was the whole (some confrence name here) that ended ww1 and put over severe restrictions on Germany..

As for the rest, tbh I got no idea what it mean's because I could care less about how the British take care of there ecconomic industry/markets..

as for the rest, why am I talking about this on a ke fourm o_0

nfw

move the bitching and wining about ww2 and wars to the other topic

Banned

. Let's face it... england is the generic version of US.... we have american idol... and you have the bootleg "x-factor" Isn't it a hassle to buy items for "USD"? 1st you gotta convert the pounds...bla bla.....
    hate to do it to you, but Britain had Pop Idol first, which was taken and sold to various other countries including the US to make their american idol. X-factor is the rival TV stations attempt at the fame show. All these shows are awful anyway.
    Accutaly the dollar has fallen in value to the Euro and the Euro is alot more common in so many country's, and prefered in alot more country's now to the dollar....so doubt there just a copy.
    They were there first ya know

you wonder why you have the british Simon Cowell on american idol? i dont think any americans had heard of him before that show. he owns a stake in the show and makes money from every episode anywhere in the world.

Banned

you wonder why you have the british Simon Cowell on american idol? i dont think any americans had heard of him before that show. he owns a stake in the show and makes money from every episode anywhere in the world.
    HE'S ON AMERICAN IDOL CUZ HE'S AN ARRAGONT, STRIGHT TO THE POINT BRITISH MAN WE CAN ALL HATE ON.
    AND AMERICANS LOVE THAT.

i think i know how simon cowell feels then. arrogant british guy who takes abuse from americans but knows inside that he owns them :lol:

Banned

i think i know how simon cowell feels then. arrogant british guy who takes abuse from americans but knows inside that he owns them *:lol:
    He only owns us because he gets paid so damn much for getting to call random people total shit
    I wish I could do that

You know what i aint like that i dont judge anyone from england or europe or anything. If someone is cool they are cool whether the nationality or culture they have. All this talk about the past and about what governments do is nothing to me because the president might stand somewhere and anyone that lives in the united states could stand somewhere else. I have a lot of friends that are british and i don't think a thing of their accent or the way they act its something new and ive always thought it was cool learning about new things. I give props to everyone for being different thats what we are here for to be ourself not someone else. I give all respect who earn it keep it up.

Banned

Originally posted by NYchris
    You know what i aint like that i dont judge anyone from england or europe or anything. If someone is cool they are cool whether the nationality or culture they have. *All this talk about the past and about what governments do is nothing to me because the president might stand somewhere and anyone that lives in the united states could stand somewhere else. *I have a lot of friends that are british and i don't think a thing of their accent or the way they act its something new and ive always thought it was cool learning about new things. *I give props to everyone for being different thats what we are here for to be ourself not someone else. *I give all respect who earn it keep it up.
    That's a good way to think, but racism rules the world.
    That's a fact that will never change

It does sin but just because one person thinks that way dosent mean you have to as well is how i see it so it dosent rule my world.

Banned

Originally posted by NYchris
    It does sin but just because one person thinks that way dosent mean you have to as well is how i see it so it dosent rule my world.
    same here, I dont take any of that stuff seriosuly, that's why I say it as it dosent even matter, its all in good fun, and blowing off bordem