Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate emos...
Page: 22

AreS

I hate emos

mentalstamina

were all world citizens ! .... no ? ^^

if someone knows what server 0000000 is on can you pm him and tell him to come a1 arena for me please.

RaW

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on Maculeigh. You can shy away from the flames.... but u cant deny the fact that you're a spoiled little english fuck who was neglected to be breast fed. You won't be able to give up this game... cuz it's your life. I mean damn when's the last time you went outside? Why not smile in ur pics..... afraid to show ur yell'er teeth? Man ova there looking like a sprite with lemons and shit. You always said that some turks ruined the rep of their nation.... I can say the same for you. Now when I think of England all I can think of is earth worm jim.... thx alot! :angry:

USA proudly looks shamely apon England with it's wang held high (Florida lol). Cheerio mate ^_^

Apoc

Originally posted by 0000000
    its funny these people trying to diss me personally, i dont think it will work im quite confident, im not brad pitt but there isnt exactly anything wrong with me so i just think it looks like you are trying to move the debate somewhere else because you dont have a comeback to me. Anyone can sit behind a computer and try to make remarks.

u think u know everything chris, u even clanned ringwraith for months believing he was someone he was not lol!
    Are you seriuos, I see that you are a real IDIOT , maybe you forgot but you have repeatly talked down on a whole NATION , and your wondering why your being trashed ? lol STFU and go play gameboy or something. Your bout as worthless as a car is without a steering wheel .

shut up dumb american i really dont care.

i wont be logging on until around 3pm gmt. i dunno what time that is for you.

You mother fucker you better be coming to my party :wub:

This thread, has just become a flame thread gonna lock it

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122