Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also - lets mathimatically work this out Your level 62 warrior, shell build = 238 str / 94 hp? 5 ...
Page: 3

RunHomeToMummy

Also - lets mathimatically work this out
    Your level 62 warrior, shell build =
    238 str / 94 hp?
    5 * 6/10 shell = +50
    2 * +7 earings = +14
    2 * +9 rings = +18
    1 * +9 belt = +9
    Lupus+1 = +12?
    Total = +103
    Weapon +7 Glave
    Gain = +15 aswell.

His stats - lvl 62 warrior at the time, (not sure build)
    238 str / 94hp?
    Glave+8
    and he has +96 if im correct.
    so that +7 str is nowhere near the Ap he would get from the difference of the weapon AP - 165 comparded to 177. So in theory you thought you were correct, in reality you are a wrong.

Medusa

dude.. what are u talking about lol

I_Am_On_Ares

HAH i was right full str

nfw

RunHomeToMummy you are a complete and totat retard mrb is a tool that cant play a warrior right but 1v1 with dyno i red ball him he says and i quote OVER FUCKING VENT HE HAS 18xx so coock head that 500 exra hp i made up with 3 hits that i hit 50+ harder than him back when i was FULL KITTED that was hence before i was hacked he would red ball more than i did with dyno playing my and him with his better stuff were evenly matched

in the accessorys department you GAIN hp with uniqes with full STR i made the differnce of ap then take how the skill factor or you to stupid

when i tryed on +8 chitins and +8 raptor with no uniqes and full str at LVL 61 i HAD 23xx ap with uniqes you have just 2000 at lvl 61 you take a lose of ap

Originally posted by 0000000
    fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? you are a fucking stupid turd. and yeah, you suck pretty bad, warriors are supposed to be able to tank more than 1 spike lol.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz stfu.

Priest_Mika

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol u know whats funny... first u come here and say that he hits u so hard maybe cause of a raptor +9 implying cheats or dupe , then u claim not have called him a cheater

u say he hits as hard as f9 or pwnage , yet u say he sucks and only lasts one spike ... *so whats the deal here? lol

Medusa, the problem is, he got his ass raped by an Warrior lvl 65 and now he is crying.... 00000000 Better go cry in somewhere else, coz here, things r clear and u just showing how noob u r!!!!

Kisses

Hashimi

Originally posted by Priest_Mika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priest_Mika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa
    lol u know whats funny... first u come here and say that he hits u so hard maybe cause of a raptor +9 implying cheats or dupe , then u claim not have called him a cheater

u say he hits as hard as f9 or pwnage , yet u say he sucks and only lasts one spike ... *so whats the deal here? lol

Medusa, the problem is, he got his ass raped by an Warrior lvl 65 and now he is crying.... 00000000 Better go cry in somewhere else, coz here, things r clear and u just showing how noob u r!!!!

Kisses[/b]

Says the retard that have a K2 employe in their clan!! that kinnda explains how u guys get all ur +8 shit!

wow he hit me once then ran, so he "raped my ass"? please...

and yes they annoy me because everyone on ares knows badcompany have big GM links. they are nice guys, but i wish they wouldnt pretend to be good. i sitll think 2500ap at level 65 is very odd. i have a friend, level 5x priest in badcompany, really newb, they gave him a +8 lobo hammer haha, i had to tell him how much it was worth...

Banned

Default lmao

Funny thing is, i'd bet $$ no one here can beat you, yet you have the 1 clown calling you a newb, and EVERYONE(except a few) assuming he killed you, instead of hit u once or twice.

Hitting someone hard does not=he got owned.

zzz

Originally posted by 0000000
    wow he hit me once then ran, so he "raped my ass"? please...

and yes they annoy me because everyone on ares knows badcompany have big GM links. they are nice guys, but i wish they wouldnt pretend to be good. i sitll think 2500ap at level 65 is very odd. i have a friend, level 5x priest in badcompany, really newb, they gave him a +8 lobo hammer haha, i had to tell him how much it was worth...
    /join_Bad_Company

GaRooFiSonFiRe

İ CAN PWN U CİİYYRUUSSS!! U KNOW İİT!

RingWraith

Badcompany is a known Ebay clan so wouldnt suprise me if he got a raptor9 but i cant test it out since no1 of them come near me without 2-3 priests

lol at ppl that think he raped a lvl 70 rogue...
    If he have 2500 ap (str warrior) he got very low HP, and he is just a few hit for the rogue...

BadCompany = BabashopCompany? thats what I think....

Priest_Mika

Default r u serious?

ok, u guys r so cute acusing a whole clan to buy itens from ebay and from dupers, having a GM in our clan OMG!!!! COntacts with GM (that was the noobie one) right? Thats soooo easy to acuse someone bcoz u cant be enof good or u r just envy?

Now, just do me a favor, proove something pls? U cant? so why u still acusing? so u better play more and try not to be idiot and make ur money to have ur stuff, coz itens dont drop from heaven... yes selling scrolls is able, not ilegal and some ppl r adults not all kids like u guys, so, think about it, stop acting as a kid u r and u will see that somethings is not so hard and maybe if u stop loosing ur time posting shits and acusing other ppl in a forum and use it to play, u maybe will have a good enjoyning!

btw 0000000 since BadCompany exists we never joined any player below lvl 60, so if u dont have nothing to say, better shut up...

and BTW if u have something more to say u can send me a email ([email protected]) and maybe we can talk on msn, coz im not a lazzy ass to come check it up all the time, my mom is not rich and I need to work to pay my rent!

Kisses to all

000000 for one, I never said that you called me a cheater nor did I imply it, I was only being kind enough to respond to your questions and my P.S.S. was in reply to another person who had asked if I used the bug when switching nations which might explain my high ap. (Please don't call ME a dumbass because YOU mistake something.) Also I do not recall you ever getting your name on killing me nor hitting me more than once in a crowd of 50 el morad attacking me, so if you think you killed me in one spike you are sadly mistaken. Btw I noticed I hit you for even harder yesterday (612). I hate to be the one to speak anything other than high praise towards you but I just do not see why you have to get all uptight when you find out I am not using a +9 raptor rather than giving a fellow player props like I did you, but then I guess it is more likely to see a man whine and cuss and make an ass out of themselves in attempt to preserve their ego rather than give a woman props for anything.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast