Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Priest_Mika ok, u guys r so cute acusing a whole clan to buy itens from ebay and ...
Page: 4

Hashimi

Default Re: r u serious?

Originally posted by Priest_Mika
    ok, u guys r so cute acusing a whole clan to buy itens from ebay and from dupers, having a GM in our clan OMG!!!! COntacts with GM (that was the noobie one) right? Thats soooo easy to acuse someone bcoz u cant be enof good or u r just envy?

Now, just do me a favor, proove something pls? U cant? so why u still acusing? so u better play more and try not to be idiot and make ur money to have ur stuff, coz itens dont drop from heaven... yes selling scrolls is able, not ilegal and some ppl r adults not all kids like u guys, so, think about it, stop acting as a kid u r and u will see that somethings is not so hard and maybe if u stop loosing ur time posting shits and acusing other ppl in a forum and use it to play, u maybe will have a good enjoyning!

btw 0000000 since BadCompany exists we never joined any player below lvl 60, so if u dont have nothing to say, better shut up...

and BTW if u have something more to say u can send me a email ([email protected]) and maybe we can talk on msn, coz im not a lazzy ass to come check it up all the time, my mom is not rich and I need to work to pay my rent!

Kisses to all

u do know that Apocolypse works for K2 dont u?? plzz dont tell me the leaders of the clan have blinded u so much u dont even realise that most of the stuff ur clan holds is thx to Apoc and his job at K2!!

Badcompany were a bit of dodgy clan, Player gets invited within 2hours gets offered a +8 lycoan hammer.. If that isnt dodgy then i dont know what is

Priest_Mika

I am BC leadership member! And I know everthing that happen in this clan...

and one more time: STOP ACUSING AND GET UR PROOVES!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that hard to understand???

zzzzzz, OK now I stoped dealin with KIDS ok Hashimi?

So IF some MAN have something more to say, send me a email or add me on msn...

Default .

ha ha, 612 on zero? i used to hit him for more (7xx)

btw, dont be gay zero, u dont need a debuffer on me, u do enough dmg alone

no offense but thats what happens when you play with babashoppers. see we had this retard in hatred called Badwolf, some dumb american warrior with a +9 raptor who i HATED because he couldnt follow simple tactics. Pretty friendly guy but its fucking gay seeing idiots like him running around with his items when we had active experienced warriors checking bosses every day with much worse gear.

I say this because i know how this game works, ive played long enough and ive had plenty of contact with K2 for various reasons. There are a buttload of mainly american players getting all kinds of crap and im not the only one who is a bit paranoid everytime some player comes from nowhere with crazy items.

no one ever respects babashoppers, now call me cynical but i would not have made this thread if you were not in badcompany. think of that what you will.

Priest_Mika

Originally posted by Festo
    Badcompany were a bit of dodgy clan, Player gets invited within 2hours gets offered a +8 lycoan hammer.. If that isnt dodgy then i dont know what is
    Festo, pls read all posts and accuse with prooves OK? Bcoz all actual BC members r the same as when the clan was created and BTW its a friends clan, not a nps clan, so we dont run inviting rondon ppl......

And, wasnt any BC member who got gratz by an GM for our birthday 0_o

Priest_Mika

Originally posted by 0000000
    no offense but thats what happens when you play with babashoppers. see we had this retard in hatred called Badwolf, some dumb american warrior with a +9 raptor who i HATED because he couldnt follow simple tactics. Pretty friendly guy but its fucking gay seeing idiots like him running around with his items when we had active experienced warriors checking bosses every day with much worse gear. *

I say this because i know how this game works, ive played long enough and ive had plenty of contact with K2 for various reasons. There are a buttload of mainly american players getting all kinds of crap and im not the only one who is a bit paranoid everytime some player comes from nowhere with crazy items. *

no one ever respects babashoppers, now call me cynical but i would not have made this thread if you were not in badcompany. think of that what you will.
    zzzzzzz Im sure no one respect babashopers I so do I, u guys asked BC to help u on CSW so ur clan respect who u calling "Babashopers"???..... btw Zero, im stop looking for this topic right now... Im sure u have no prooves of nothing and will never have,
    So, do that, If u get something, email me, and I will be proud to be the first to announce on KO forum....

In this whole topic u guys just show me how dumbs u all r, acuse us with things that never happened, like festo and u just did, so Im sure, this is for nothing if not waste my time....

Kiss kiss, see u in cz!

Grid

Originally posted by 0000000
    fucking dumbass, i asked if you had more than 2500 ap and you do, where did i call you a cheater? you are a fucking stupid turd. and yeah, you suck pretty bad, warriors are supposed to be able to tank more than 1 spike lol.
    I think you called him a cheater when you were implying he was using +9/10 raptor

babashopper lmao the reason my ap is so high is because my shit isnt even that good, everything is basically stuff I compounded (meaning all str) If I was able to get good items my ap would be lower and hp and def higher.

I do not feel comfortable posting all the items I have on the forums as it could affect gameplay seeing as over one thousand people have viewed this topic but 0000000 if you find yourself unable to sleep at night because my high ap is so odd to you, pm me in game and i will come to moradon a.s.a.p. and personally show you everything that I use and can send you SS of my char stats. I have always been a fair player and feel it is upsetting that I have to defend myself to so many people all because I hit you for over 500 (which to me is low because I usually hit sins for 1000+) It would have taken you less time to just ask your buddy F9 for BC vent info and come ask me yourself.

I request that the next time you have questions about someone, confront them yourself that way none of us have to sit here and read all this time-wasting bullshit again.

xXSoulReignXx

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
    Damn people go lvl go pk....lol go get a life.....

yamato

still curious to know how can this clan suddently poped out +8s after they left their previous clan ( phoenix_warlords ) i heard there was a big hit from that clan . :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

I know one dude in that clan had priest chitin shell +10/40dd - 40 SD and more...
    Please tell me what drop that if not GM

I also know that there are some nice ppl in that clan

Liquidgel04

That priest was LoveMuffin, and as soon as the clan leaders found out he was kicked from the clan, banned from our vent and forums.

RingWraith

All know that BadCompany is a Ebay clan ^^ old news XD they popped outta nowhere with shells raptor8, just another edit clan.

Originally posted by Priest_Mika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priest_Mika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Festo, pls read all posts and accuse with prooves OK? Bcoz all actual BC members r the same as when the clan was created and BTW its a friends clan, not a nps clan, so we dont run inviting rondon ppl......

And, wasnt any BC member who got gratz by an GM for our birthday 0_o[/b]
    Im an ex-GM its not my fault they did that. And before you say i have GM items etc check everything on my account everything is xx old and im poor and got nothing outta being a GM. Just the feel good factor of tryin to make ares half decent

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast