Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically makes you look even more idiotic when you accuse people without proof. I'm curious as to how everyone gets ...
Page: 5

flipzter

Basically makes you look even more idiotic when you accuse people without proof. I'm curious as to how everyone gets items. Do you perhaps buy knight cash, sell for ingame money and purchase the item? You're spending same money for that item that someone else bought from ebay, so you should stfu.

zzzzzzzzz

Find something realistic to complain about other than: Oh, those clan members have a job and can afford better items than me.

Broccoli Cornbread FTW

Banned

Originally posted by flipzter
    Basically makes you look even more idiotic when you accuse people without proof. I'm curious as to how everyone gets items. Do you perhaps buy knight cash, sell for ingame money and purchase the item? * *You're spending same money for that item that someone else bought from ebay, so you should stfu. *

zzzzzzzzz *

Find something realistic to complain about other than: Oh, those clan members have a job and can afford better items than me. *

Broccoli Cornbread FTW
    Ok, and KC=part of the game, EBAY=not.

Understand?

xXSoulReignXx

:lol:

Apoc

Default Re: r u serious?

Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priest_Mika
    ok, u guys r so cute acusing a whole clan to buy itens from ebay and from dupers, having a GM in our clan OMG!!!! COntacts with GM (that was the noobie one) right? Thats soooo easy to acuse someone bcoz u cant be enof good or u r just envy?

Now, just do me a favor, proove something pls? U cant? so why u still acusing? so u better play more and try not to be idiot and make ur money to have ur stuff, coz itens dont drop from heaven... yes selling scrolls is able, not ilegal and some ppl r adults not all kids like u guys, so, think about it, stop acting as a kid u r and u will see that somethings is not so hard and maybe if u stop loosing ur time posting shits and acusing other ppl in a forum and use it to play, u maybe will have a good enjoyning!

btw 0000000 since BadCompany exists we never joined any player below lvl 60, so if u dont have nothing to say, better shut up...

and BTW if u have something more to say u can send me a email ([email protected]) and maybe we can talk on msn, coz im not a lazzy ass to come check it up all the time, my mom is not rich and I need to work to pay my rent!

Kisses to all

u do know that Apocolypse works for K2 dont u?? plzz dont tell me the leaders of the clan have blinded u so much u dont even realise that most of the stuff ur clan holds is thx to Apoc and his job at K2!![/b]
    Ok, I see some things need to be set straight for some dumb azzez , First off I AM NOT A GM !!!!!! , Secondly WE DO NOT BABA SHOP , some people may have purchased from ebay as alot of people do but from GMs ? lol please, Thats why I had a Lycoan +0 pendant for pk for 4 months , +7 complete , regular roms, and glass belt . Yea guys, Thats some elite shyt lol , get a life . You guys cry that we buy from Ebay but please tell me the difference from buying from ebay with Real money and buying from Power store with Real money ? Your dumb ass still paying for your gear , only you gotta resell like idiots instead of getting your gear quiker. We WORK HARd so we can PLAYHARD , get a fucking JOB and quit crying cuz you got your azz whooped . There is no difference from buying from PS or Ebay but because your broke little kids you get mad , tell ya mommy to let you use her CC , Dont hate on us . Not one member has any item created by GMs or given by Gms, We NEVER offer ANY items to new clanies and as a matter of fact we had two quit because idiots like yall assume we do things like this and found out differently once joined . Lobo +8 to 5x priest , rotflmao, dude, We wont even clan anyone without masters and if we had that item our main priest would have it , not the +7 crap they have now ., for crying out loud I myself have to lvl to 62 or i gotta go to sub clan , Ive been lvl 61 for over 4 months lol ( Towers ) . You guys are pathetic , I have not even helped my clan when they have account issues or anything releated as it is not my job but yet im getting accused of giving uber items out lol , you gotta be kiding me , I still owe clanies around 2 bil all together for helping me out but yet I give out super shyt , omg GET A LIFE . Im done dealing with this as its garbage as its not even near valid. B4 you idiots start any more rumors get YOUR FACTS straight , as of now you look like real dumb azzez .

Banned

Originally posted by xXSoulReignXx
    I have never in my life seen so many chldish people that see a challange or decent player that might give them competition then they start trying to degrade them. I guess a 13 year old way of thinking may be that if you can't beat them the right way beat them down with words. You are all a bunch of kids. If you can't beat us, you don't have to talk about us.Get better gear for yourself, go lvl up. Just quit whinning.....
    If your refering to 0000000, im fairly sure he could beat you lmfao

flipzter

Ahhhh, I see. It's not the same kind of money if you buy KC. <_< Still spending cash you dumbass. Get a life.

xXSoulReignXx

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xXSoulReignXx
    I have never in my life seen so many chldish people that see a challange or decent player that might give them competition then they start trying to degrade them. I guess a 13 year old way of thinking may be that if you can't beat them the right way beat them down with words. You are all a bunch of kids. If you can't beat us, you don't have to talk about us.Get better gear for yourself, go lvl up. Just quit whinning.....
    If your refering to 0000000, im fairly sure he could beat you lmfao[/b]
    I'm fairly sure he has beaten me AND I have beaten him
    But I'm not whinning....

Banned

Ahhhh, I see. It's not the same kind of money if you buy KC. * <_< * Still spending cash you dumbass. Get a life.
    Ok, and Kc=Part of the game. Ebay=Not part of the game

Do you understand? you can't POSSIBLY argue, as this is a fact.

Apoc

Lol, dude oooooo is a great player but when ya get whooped dont cry, get even . But this is the attitude you get when someone still has breast milk on thier breath .

flipzter

<!--QuoteBegin-flipzter
    Ahhhh, I see. It's not the same kind of money if you buy KC. * <_< * Still spending cash you dumbass. Get a life.

Do you understand? you can't POSSIBLY argue, as this is a fact.[/b]

You're still spending cash money you retard.

Banned

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

You're still spending cash money you retard.[/b]
    Ok, and KC is part of the game, and ebay is not.

You might be the least intelligent person i've ever seen.

Apoc

<!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

Do you understand? you can't POSSIBLY argue, as this is a fact.[/b]
    Your not even from Aries lol , go post where your thoughts matters as your obviously a noob and havnt had enough craped wiped yet .

flipzter

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

You're still spending cash money you retard.[/b]

You might be the least intelligent person i've ever seen.[/b][/quote]

Can your idiotic mind not wrap around the fact that buying KC is still spending real money? Hell, come cut my grass and I'll give you a few scrolls to sell. :P

Banned

Originally posted by Apoc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apoc)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

Well you go ahead and keep buying KC , when the next wipe hits youll soon turn to Ebay yourself . Until you have lost billions due to wipes you wouldnt understand . Im mean your not even from Aries lol , go post where your thoughts matters as your obviously a noob and havnt had enough craped wiped yet .[/b]
    A) I dont buy KC, just voicing my opinion.
    B) I have lost billions in dupe wipes
    C) My server has nothing to do with spending real life $$ on the game.
    D) You go post YOUR thought where it matters
    E) Yes, im a noob, and your god. Stfu retard, we're talking about real life money, not ingame skill, and since i have not a clue who you are, dont talk.
    F) I'd never turn to ebay, as its not meant to be in the game.
    G) Think before you speak, retard.

Banned

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

You're still spending cash money you retard.

You might be the least intelligent person i've ever seen.[/b]
    Can your idiotic mind not wrap around the fact that buying KC is still spending real money? Hell, come cut my grass and I'll give you a few scrolls to sell. :P[/b][/quote]

Ok, and if its in the game there is no problem, but since ebaying is against the TOS last time i checked, THAT is the differernce.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast