Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; # 1 what does it matter where a item comes From. No matter where ya get it ya run the ...
Page: 6

WiLDBiLL

Default Give it a Break

# 1 what does it matter where a item comes From. No matter where ya get it ya run the risk of it getting duped..
    So if it is common sense working your Brain you would put your money with the Best thing, and that would be a relyable source.
    .Whatever it is an individual feels comfortable with it is there money there decision..
    Some people have Money or friends with money to get Leet gear, eithier way it is HARD..
    No matter if I'm on the ORC side or the Human Side it is the SAME problems and people yelling the same stuff. Not everyone cheats..
    Did anyone hear of Video Glitches or lag spikes..I know there is some Speed glitching and cheating in this game But if anyone is old enough to remeber the Battle over the lowest Ping and having to play on DIAL-UP..Then you would realize alot more about the game you are playing...

Yes I have found that HATE powers this GAme, And to all High level Players that Sit in there underware scratching there dirty balls sitting in the dirty house with No life but this GAME...Get a clue man The main reason why internet games where created is to have FUN with A group of PEOPLE...

Just becuase you Have A LeeT player Does not in anyway Make you A Leet Person.. Try to take your attitudes and turn them Down Abit..

Ok take your best negative positions,, To you people that can't See Past yourself

This is not coming from some 17 year old This is coming From someone that knows A little more Than anyone else in THIS game and About LIFE in General...

Apoc

Um dumb ass , my name was brought up here , how about yours ?
    So as far as im concerned i have a right to answer , your just here to flame, broke bastard

Banned

Originally posted by Apoc
    Um dumb ass , my name was brought up here , how about yours ?
    So as far as im concerned i have a right to answer , your just here to flame, broke bastard
    Actually, i didn't flame until i was flamed.

I voiced my opinion, and than that other kid starts talking shit.

yamato

i fail to see the logic playing this game spending real money to get item .

.... i wonder whats goin to happen if k2 suddently shuts down the game n say bb to all .

and to bc member who post reply to this thread .... its funny u guys keep defending your self with the attitude like a 13 years old kid crying to defend them selfs and yet claiming u guys r grownup .

post something different compare to them who accuse you.

matured ppl dont shouts around like a crazy dog.
    :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

umm Power Store does not sell ROL 2+, Shell 8+ while ebay does. You sure you have a good job?

This thread is gettin a bit heated but ill leave it be for now. I would rather farm bosses etc get items from there and try upgrade myself, for me thats the whole point of the game and thats what makes me like it.

flipzter

Maybe prove someone is buying from ebay? Baseless accusations without proof prove you're an idiot. :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by flipzter
    Maybe prove someone is buying from ebay? Baseless accusations without proof prove you're an idiot. :rollseyes:
    Wait, so you went from "PUS OR EBAY NO DIFFERENCE"

to "GET PROOF"

zzz

TunaFishyMe

well the guy says, "I buy from ebay". yea...so ... yea..

Dizanteri

LoL for each answers :lol: I got exhausted when I tried to read them but I think just say ''Bullshıt'' and keep playin' this game this is not areses' one problem .. servers full of cheaters and I got bored for these situations -_-

Apoc

Bottom line is some people cry for nothing, there is NOTHING wrong with buying your items as you can too IF you have $ , And to be honest I have spent well over 2000 usd in the PS ,Thats how i got my gear so please know your facts first, I work 2 good jobs and instead of hitting bars or hookers like some people i spend my extra cash on this game . So instead of crying because were getting good and better every day , how bout reconizing the fact and saying Good going. But of course that isnt the case , people would rather make wild and unbelievable stupid accusations . If im not mistaken Im on the Top of the list for being killed EVERY month !!!! Dude, im from LA , Ca , if ANYONE getting some uber gear its gonna be me lol , and as you can everything i got can damm near be merchanted except my staff , which is Lycoan +7 , not +15 or 16 lol

Maximus662

OMG, ok, Grimy, DO NOT hit 0000000 anymore so we can avoid all this BS. Now play nice kiddies or I have to put grimy in a corner.

first of all without iron neck and def belt wearing a wp and elf belt or fire belt whatever the build maybe that guy vandyke hits me 500+ but if i put iron neck and skele belt eh will hit me about 400 something which is average fora under 70 warrior. Second of all 00000 i mean what are you accusing these people of buying items or getting items from gm? if its buying items then you are a retard cause i rememeber a little while ago you bought elf metal earrings for usd which may I add was "the greeks items" as so you call them. People need to just shut up and play the game accusing others of something when they do it themselves. Learn from festo he is a good guy and knows how to act.

Archus

Wow you havent been around him when he goes into Peter North-mode then :wacko:

well thats festos only downside :P

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast