Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont recall saying ur a GM Apoc..i said u work for K2.. And yes ur clan has gotten help ...
Page: 7

Hashimi

i dont recall saying ur a GM Apoc..i said u work for K2.. And yes ur clan has gotten help with account issues, just ask ur lil mage Mc_Macking who got rollbacked enough times to get his stuff legit while im seeing my friends that been hacked,k2'ed and so on and still not recieving any help!! And i dont make any accusations against ppl that havent done anything wrong, but buying stuff cheap from ur clan then turn around and sell it for more is pretty gay u have to admit that. If u are wondering what im talking about think back to the times when u were in Refugee, I saw u selling items that ppl from Refugee told me u had bought cheap from them. so plz dont tell me im making an ass of myself when u are the one making an ass of urself SCAMMER!! kthxbyedie

Hashimi

Originally posted by Archus
    Wow you havent been around him when he goes into Peter North-mode then *:wacko: *

i think Chris is talking about when it comes to gameplay..Fest0 mind his own and plays for fun..and i assure u he is the funniest guy ever to pk with

the funniest part is when festo gets owend and starts going crazy on vent WOT DA FOK????

Hashimi

Originally posted by NYchris
    the funniest part is when festo gets owend and starts going crazy on vent WOT DA FOK????
    thats exactly what im talking about lol..he starts screaming on vent like crazy..then he throws on hp chitin and cs and starts screaming u mother fuckaz cant kill me.. he was on Zero that time so it was very funny seeing him potting and minor healing dmg from like full party of 65+ sins and warriors

ahahhahaha

Hashimi

5k+ hp FTW ^_^

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

+8 chittins/+8 raptor/ +9 or +10 STR jewls. 90 in HP the rest in STR. That would hit you pretty hard.

Maximus662

Originally posted by Hashimi
    i dont recall saying ur a GM Apoc..i said u work for K2.. And yes ur clan has gotten help with account issues, just ask ur lil mage Mc_Macking who got rollbacked enough times to get his stuff legit while im seeing my friends that been hacked,k2'ed and so on and still not recieving any help!! And i dont make any accusations against ppl that havent done anything wrong, but buying stuff cheap from ur clan then turn around and sell it for more is pretty gay u have to admit that. If u are wondering what im talking about think back to the times when u were in Refugee, I saw u selling items that ppl from Refugee told me u had bought cheap from them. so plz dont tell me im making an ass of myself when u are the one making an ass of urself SCAMMER!! kthxbyedie
    That was before apoc went to work for k2. BTW, several of us had a problem going orc and it wasnt him who helped us at all. As far as items, go look at the tracker, we all had what we have now way before he got hired. We only want to have fun on this game, you have NEVER seen any of us griping and whining about someone doing this or that (except those damn macroers). And one of us getting accused of this or that from someone who's clan came to us for help in CSW really bites the big one. If you had a question about this or that zero, we have each other's vents, you could of came on and talked to her about it and not get all this crap started. Like someone already said, we dont clan anyone under master lvl so whoever told you they were 50 something and was given a +8 lobo is full of shit, that happens to be MY newbie priest that I dont play who is wearing the usless thing ( she not in the clan either ) the only under lvl 60 we have are the 2 or 3 that got bugged in the clan when we went orc. Notice they still here cause we cant get help kicking them out and they cant quit ( there goes the apoc fixing everything topic getting blown out of the water again). What am I supposed to do? Apologise that the 6 of us who made this clan already had nice gear and everyone we clanned after had their own, or got themselves after getting here? Of course not, we are not here to say "we pwn you" or "we better than you cause of our gear" or "so and so cheats, blah blah blah" we are a group of some friends irl and some friends we met in this game who like to have fun together. As far as getting called this and that well, everyone has their opinion, but, before getting all negative about someone you don't even know, you should meet some of us. For the most part, alot of us are friendly guys having fun. Hope to see you in the servers, have fun and peace out.

Hashimi

i didnt call ur whole clan dicks,twats,cheaters etc..i said Apoc is a dick,twat etc..and i stand at my point..Apoc is and will always be shit too me no matter what he says or u guys say. some of the ppl in ur clan are really nice..but some are just to ignorant.

iwanttopk

Originally posted by RingWraith
    All know that BadCompany is a Ebay clan ^^ old news XD they popped outta nowhere with shells raptor8, just another edit clan.
    thats not illegal, sorry

Apoc

Originally posted by Hashimi
    i didnt call ur whole clan dicks,twats,cheaters etc..i said Apoc is a dick,twat etc..and i stand at my point..Apoc is and will always be shit too me no matter what he says or u guys say. some of the ppl in ur clan are really nice..but some are just to ignorant.
    Lol, ummm by the way , just who are you ? I dont recall seeing this name anywhere . It seems i must have crushed you to many times when i was human cuz all I have done is help people in this game . And as max said I never even helped my clan in ANYWAY with issues concerning K2 as it IS NOT MY JOB !!!!. So whatever beef you got with me atleast be a man/woman and show you real ingame name and not talk crap behind some alias . So far youve called me names and accused me of serveral things, but yet none nows who you are and on top of that there is a single bit of proof , evedince , or even a damm SS . Dude, go get laid or play with ya self cuz your obviously need something other than KE in ya life . Otherwise say who you are come at me like a man , not some retarted and obviously uninformed idiot .

Also ty NYchris for letting these people know the real deal , as i would expect they would atleast listen to the games best player .

ok let me be specific since youre a bunch of cocky american twats who never earned anything ingame:

you get your items from K2 employees, anyone who joins your clan and is established as american gets kitted out with gear, case in hand banhester. you gave my friend natep the lobo hammer +8, and hes not even level 60. i think you guys are full of shit, just like Badwolf. then theres mc macking and his +2 pimped out uniques. i gave the greeks shit about their gm items, so ill give you guys shit also. get some fucking skill.

i never took an interest before when you were human because well, i had no need to, u didnt get in my way. Most of hatred probably wont be in KO this time next month so fuck it, we are proud of what we achieved with minimal resources and i will say whatever the fuck i like about other people.

and soul_reign? youre SHIT lol.

Apoc

Good , you will be promptly replaced , your a has been anyways, theres fresh meat in town now and all you can do is cry , tuck ya tail and run then , Peace .

xXSoulReignXx

:lol: ROFLMFAO....I thought that to...but i seem to remember
    xXSoulReignXx has defeated 000000000....... :lol: Hope I didn't mess up a video :lol:

Maximus662

If we never earned or gained anything, why all the fuss? LMAO As for macking's single +2 rol, what about all yours? Jeesh, someone under your lvl and time on the game gets good items and you flame for it? OMG I nominated you for king (mistake?) I have much respect for Hatred and the majority of the players there, things like this make you think twice tho. As far as the comment about americans.......IT'S USKO, that means United States, why all the hate? We bomb you guys or something? I mean my god, we pwned Japan and they not flaming us on forums. Stop wasting time here zero, go finish the pk movie that we all waiting to see. <3 0000000 and Hatred

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast