Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, i am right, and you all know it but you dont like to admit to it. Please ive seen ...
Page: 9

no, i am right, and you all know it but you dont like to admit to it. Please ive seen this so many times before, even with clanmates. and when are you going to understand that i DO NOT CARE if you like me or not, this is the internet im not here to make friends, i couldnt give 2 shits about anyone outside my clan. if i have to be nice to people i will do it in the real world not on a fucking internet site.

and i have proof about a lot of things, unfortunately K2 do not like me and will take any opportunity to ban me if i spill the beans.

So ive told people about your clan, seems most people not in your clan share the same opinion as me. If you disagree thats fine now get out of my thread ive made my point.

Maximus662

Woot !!! 9 pages, go go go. 0000000 is the movie finished, servers down, be nice to watch it.

Digger

yep 6 pages to go.........come on guys keep the flaming up.

Glader

I'll chip in some more for this lovely thread. Max, I talked to you a month ago or so, and you told me that you'd farmed for all your uniques and shells. WE+1, unknown earring, IN, Iron Belt, ROC, DR+1. Full shell +8/str, full shell +7/hp.
    Well, I just want to congratulate you on your awesome achievment of working, farming, lvling, boss-hunting and PK:ing non-stop all at the same time. Congrats :rollseyes:

Luc1fer

ZEro GET a Life ... U may be able to find one at local new Shop... I'll Pay for it , gogogogogogogoogogogogogogo

Maximus662

Thanks Glader, the other is a str12 earring, I'm poor.

Glader

Of cource YOU would pay for it venom, you bought all your stuff from Ebay
    oh...did I say too much? h43r:

Luc1fer

lol glader , Last i check U were pming me on the infinaty forum asking "How can I make +7 items?? PLz tell me.... , Or Can u upgrade something for me ....

So please take your little sad ass some where else

OPPS did I say too MUch :unsure:

Luc1fer

BTw I Saw infinty clan mainly Devilrogue , Thor and night_one at beasts the other day MAcroing .... Pretty SAd to see the ppl Pretending to be honest and shit do the same thing , and even more sad to see 2 lvl 69 archers only can manage to kill beast with macroing..

SO Please do not make spill more beans that you all might disband the clan and do name change to save your face

PS : I dont think you entier clan to gather can kill me, it aint the items it is the SKILLLZZZZZ. which u all seem to lack a bit

Glader

First of all, I wondered if the anvil was totally random or if there was a noticable algorithm it went after, since there's no such thing as "random" when it comes to programming. Secondly, Devil and thor dont have to macro, they just have to stand at the same spot and fire arrows to lvl if they want to. Third of all we don't have any plans whatsoever of disbanding and dissapearing like certain other people (venom_rogue, _ACE_, Luc1fer....). And last, Thor is not lvl 69 anymore you babashopping little weasel.

Apoc

Originally posted by 0000000
    no, i am right, and you all know it but you dont like to admit to it. Please ive seen this so many times before, even with clanmates. and when are you going to understand that i DO NOT CARE if you like me or not, this is the internet im not here to make friends, i couldnt give 2 shits about anyone outside my clan. if i have to be nice to people i will do it in the real world not on a fucking internet site. *

and i have proof about a lot of things, unfortunately K2 do not like me and will take any opportunity to ban me if i spill the beans. *

So ive told people about your clan, seems most people not in your clan share the same opinion as me. If you disagree thats fine now get out of my thread ive made my point.
    So what your saying here is K2 will ban you telling the truth ? lol wow, seems a little bit like bs to me , but hey what do I know . Unless your able to produce CC receipts on the ones you so say buy things then your beef with BC is null . Also it seems YOU have way better gear than most of our clanh but yet your here accusing us ? lol In AMERICA we call that being a Hypocrite , If ya dont know the definition look it up .

well just like people have black history month and christmas so on 0000 just has a national hate month and last month was the greeks before that the turks now its the americans cant wait to see what it will be next month

Digger

Lol.

WiLDBiLL

Default Poor zero :(

NY Chris I have to say.. I have never talked to you personally but I had shared something I shouldn't have with you I thought.. I was talking to a constable in the Game..
    I didn't realize I was telling someone that could in know way understand what seeing people die and having Bombs drop around you and people shooting at you and then watch a close friend die in a Hospital with only quarter of his life lived and leave 2 small children behind and a young wife and left to be left with the fealing it was your fault, would be like to deal with...
    This is more than just a game this game is shaping peoples minds and forming peoples opinions,,There are good and Bad people no matter where we are in the World and for you to take a stand against america 00000 makes you no diffrent than the terrorist scum that is the evil of the World we live in...
    I have to say As the top players in this Game we have a responsability to atleast be kind to one another..
    And as Far as KO not caring about Customer's that is not true AT ALL they do care.. But the Customer service is just not there for the amount of players in this game,,Of course it is going to be easier for me to get a hold of KO all you have to do is be smart enought to know how to get the number to get ahold of them..You are bored of this game and the peole in Becuase there is nothing for you to take from it .. Why don't you turn a leaf and try to help so of the lower levels go spend a day leveling a bunch of noob's..
    I only play this Game becuase I like to luagh and Have a good time..And if it would not have been for allmost Dieing For My Country in Iraq.. I would have never had the chance to have had the time at all to do this becuase of being disabled ..But thanks to God I'm bk to normal and I will be soon heading bk too the Mission ..The One thing i will be thankfull mostly are all the Good Times I shared with Clans Like DRT and BC and oldies and count less other people I have head endless nnights of laughing with..

I have a clue ..I know what america is I live here I have been to several other coutries and they all have there social problems,,So get of your high horse and stop watching the news and get some real information you live by hear say..I live through proof...Thees are Bad times for all ....But as a group we could make a change ....

Well that may be a little much info..But this is a forum and i have had my Say on it (Nobody has the right to OUT someone for a disablity or the inabilty to do something as good as another,,we should help the less fortunate not SHIT on them....

BC is lead BY leaders that are hard working Men That have families..They Play this game for the fun...Stop juding them..you will not ever run your Mouths face to face with people like you guys do in this game..you al hide behind your computers like little kids talking crap..It's like a boss that is mean as hell to you at work but wabts to be your best friend when you are face to face...
    If you treat people badly in this GAme it is Proof you treat people badly in your personal life if you would have the balls to be this way to MY face....So take Heed young man and change your ways before someone grabs ahold of you and changes them for you....

Robin

grimy is one of the fairest and nicest players you will ever meet in this game.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast