Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"[/b] the arrested criminal,in this case ...
Page: 10

Smoker

"What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"[/b]
    the arrested criminal,in this case you,cant do shit cuz he has already been found guilty in the eyes of the people
    grobs on the other hand is a president not a criminal and he can put his polished boot up your ass

In the txt file there obviously is a key logger. I just scanned it and heres the result:

Scanner Malware name
    A-Squared X
    AntiVir EXP/JS.XMLCore
    ArcaVir X
    Avast X
    AVG Antivirus X
    BitDefender Generic.XPL.CRange.C00149CE
    ClamAV X
    CPsecure Troj.Downloader.JS.Agent.ep
    Dr.Web X
    F-Prot Antivirus X
    F-Secure Anti-Virus X
    Fortinet X
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus X
    NOD32 X
    Norman Virus Control X
    Panda Antivirus X
    Rising Antivirus X
    Sophos Antivirus Mal/JSShell-B
    VirusBuster X
    VBA32 X

Also my FacePictureDetectorProgram has an option to see when a file is created, and this txt file appears to be created just 4 minutes ago! Its so obvious that you just wrote that text file yourself!

IWontCareLess

i dont understand wt u mean by modify data
    and movie of wt??[/b]
    the file modify data... from november 2006 untouched...
    I can even make a movie of myself... showing u the time that thing got created and the time it got uploaded..
    so that u can see isnt edited.

IWontCareLess

In the txt file there obviously is a key logger. I just scanned it and heres the result:

Scanner Malware name
    A-Squared X
    AntiVir EXP/JS.XMLCore
    ArcaVir X
    Avast X
    AVG Antivirus X
    ClamAV X
    Dr.Web X
    F-Prot Antivirus X
    F-Secure Anti-Virus X
    Fortinet X
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus X
    NOD32 X
    Norman Virus Control X
    Panda Antivirus X
    Rising Antivirus X
    VirusBuster X
    VBA32 X

Also my FacePictureDetectorProgram has an option to see when a file is created, and this txt file appears to be created just 4 minutes ago! Its so obvious that you just wrote that text file yourself![/b]

Can some admin check this please?

StaticBlaze

I dont personally know who you IWontCareLess guy are, actually I dont even care. Anyway I know that Grobs is honest and nice player, whos done alot to make KnightOnline better game. I ran your pictures with my FakePictureDetecter program, and it was returned with two errors:

As you can see there, in the second picture Grob and yours conversation window is NOT activate window. You probably forgot to edit it to active window in the second picture. IMHO this proves that those pictures are obviously fake and Grobs is an honest gamer fellow, without any kind of suspicious GM contacts.[/b]
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dasdasdap5.jpg

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sdasda3yv8.jpg

Stupid are we ?

taken from ur own post

Can you get any more stupid than that? All u can do is flame others, contribute to the topic or please shut the hell up.[/b]

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry but anyone that is prepaired to stay silent for a fee is not better in my eye as this is BLACKMAIL not a public service and it is one of the lowest of the low you can do to a person. Looks like Grobs aint goign to pay up and now you try name and shame him. If you have any hard evidence then we can ask people.

thread is being locked by myself because this is not a consrutive thread the benifits the public and is a bit too dirty for my liking. If any people can help me find out the thruth please contact me and I will deal with people acordingly.

Apologies to those who want to post on this but I think it is best locked for now

Felix

li0nheart

Scanner Malware name
    A-Squared X
    AntiVir EXP/JS.XMLCore
    ArcaVir X
    Avast X
    AVG Antivirus X
    ClamAV X
    Dr.Web X
    F-Prot Antivirus X
    F-Secure Anti-Virus X
    Fortinet X
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus X
    NOD32 X
    Norman Virus Control X
    Panda Antivirus X
    Rising Antivirus X
    VirusBuster X
    VBA32 X

Also my FacePictureDetectorProgram has an option to see when a file is created, and this txt file appears to be created just 4 minutes ago! Its so obvious that you just wrote that text file yourself![/b]
    why is it that only your coming up with this "FacePictureDetectorProgram" thing.. can some1 else post to this. i dont buy it. i think this guy should fall with the first one.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910