Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Make it short and post whatever u have about this subject.[/b] the screens have been posted already, scroll up and ...
Page: 5

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Make it short and post whatever u have about this subject.[/b]

the screens have been posted already, scroll up and throw away that burrito u lazy fag! h34r:

Smoker

ok that dude iwontcareless is a retard first of all he wanted grobs to say those things so he can black mail him later and when grobs refused he did this shit what if grobs was just fuking around with him who know who cares all i know this here guy is worthless scum bag everyone can see it just nobody wants to say it... i mean cmon you took the SS as soon as grobs said those things in order so you can fuk him up later
    thats sick

As many know i have a GM contacts and i asked for dupe method cuz i wanted to report to GM so it get fixed.[/b]
    lol sounds like tioc xD

let me x7 bug to test it out ^^

Look at the msn of this guy talking with about the 9999 BUS , and look at the msn here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=157332

Well , i dunno if GROBS lie'd about this address cuz i never saw @lol O_o , anyway , if GROBS didnt lie'd and post lie address for joke ( i dont have idea about emails ) so every1 can change nick in msn to GROBS and talk like he the real one and act like a cheater.

You better have more proofs :/

Banned Senior Member

Its all corect in those ss's , just post whole convo please if ur wiling to prove something.

Maybe thing about me never getting banned and shits proves something , but o well its up to u to consider who saying the truth.

And if i was that much interested in cheating i would start using koxp long time ago and not waste that many hours on lvling.

Assuming GROBS says the MSN conversation is real and not a fake. He says that this was done to give the info to a GM. Did he got the buses? Did he use/sell them? What I see here is 2 posibilities:

A. He tried to get his dirty hands on those buses for personal benefit or
    B. He is telling the truth and he did nothing wrong, just wanted evidence to hand it over to a GM since he is such a nice guy.

Whether its A or B, he didnt break any rule whatsoever. Not in KO, not in ko4life. Sure, there's always the reputation thing, but thats something each one of u would have to decide what to believe.

Next case please.

IWontCareLess

ok that dude iwontcareless is a retard first of all he wanted grobs to say those things so he can black mail him later and when grobs refused he did this shit what if grobs was just fuking around with him who know who cares all i know this here guy is worthless scum bag everyone can see it just nobody wants to say it... i mean cmon you took the SS as soon as grobs said those things in order so you can fuk him up later
    thats sick[/b]

would u treat a criminal well if he raped a little girl?

Banned

hmm y is it so hard for ppl to think so called "gg"s would do something shady to get to the top? Everyone who has played KO has done something shady, everyone behind that lil nick name is just a human. Nothing more nothing less...

not saying u did it but, I wont put it past u ...

Smoker

would u treat a criminal well if he raped a little girl?[/b]
    what the hell is wrong with you this is a game you moron
    someone ban him plz
    grobs likes to touch lil girls sure but he never goes past the boobs

IWontCareLess

Look at the msn of this guy talking with about the 9999 BUS , and look at the msn here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=157332

Well , i dunno if GROBS lie'd about this address cuz i never saw @lol O_o , anyway , if GROBS didnt lie'd and post lie address for joke ( i dont have idea about emails ) so every1 can change nick in msn to GROBS and talk like he the real one and act like a cheater.

You better have more proofs :/[/b]
    u can see his email adress... And why would I choose grobs ? to be known has a "dirty player" ? If I had to edit someting
    I would do it with some1 more important...

And ofcorse no1 will belive in a 10 post nooby who no1 knows... So prolly every one will say this is bs

w/e

the lol.ba address is the one i have on my msn list.
    dunno if he changed his msn in the meanwhile or whatever.

Smoker

u can see his email adress... And why would I choose grobs ? to be known has a "dirty player" ? If I had to edit someting
    I would do it with some1 more important...

And ofcorse no1 will belive in a 10 post nooby who no1 knows... So prolly every one will say this is bs

w/e[/b]
    how do fuk would i believe you if you tried to black mail grobs
    you dig your own grave

IWontCareLess

Its all corect in those ss's , just post whole convo please if ur wiling to prove something.

Maybe thing about me never getting banned and shits proves something , but o well its up to u to consider who saying the truth.

And if i was that much interested in cheating i would start using koxp long time ago and not waste that many hours on lvling.[/b]
    ofcorse u wont koxp... otherwise u would lose the entire rep and the acc... :S

hmm i suppose u r referring to urself in tht sentence
    and grobs, wtf? u raped this little girl??

GROBS, I know you molest children! Give me $1000 or I will post more shit about you![/b]
    so there is some truth in this guy's post after all

I dunno about u, but i wouldnt believe what a criminal has to say either. U have been proben guilty for duping those buses, so that makes u a criminal in this game. Not saying I believe GROBS at all, but then, why would we believe u?

I dont get how u guys enjoy this whole drama. It's like a really bad soup opera.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast