Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll just say this , if i wanted cheat i would do it and wouldnt waste that much time. Some ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

I'll just say this , if i wanted cheat i would do it and wouldnt waste that much time.

Some ppl might pull thing about IB +10 at ares , it wasnt mine ... it was char and bow of flatline and i just used it , since GMs knew about it and they actualy sold it to him i didnt even bother to report it and i wouldnt anyways cuz Flat is my friend.

Only abuser / cheater here is you and u are one of those that ruining this game.

IWontCareLess

how do fuk would i believe you if you tried to black mail grobs
    you dig your own grave[/b]
    " would u treat a criminal well if he raped a little girl? "

this is an expresion...

the lol.ba address is the one i have on my msn list.
    dunno if he changed his msn in the meanwhile or whatever.[/b]

he just have a couple msn´s +brother so...

thats normal

i have it too 0.o

IWontCareLess

I dunno about u, but i wouldnt believe what a criminal has to say either. U have been proben guilty for duping those buses, so that makes u a criminal in this game. Not saying I believe GROBS at all, but then, why would we believe u?

I dont get how u guys enjoy this whole drama. It's like a really bad soup opera.[/b]

Well the diference is that I admited on the past.. and becouse of that I got banned eather from KO and KO4life...
    And im the one who is on jail by selling the "Girl" to him. And he is the one who is outside the jail... Thats the 2nd diference.

Now for grobs... Dont act has if u were the victim... First u said it was for the GM or someting... Now ur contradicting urself?

:S

PS: That thing if raped girls and jails etc its just an expresion...

Smoker

¸DUDE you tried to black mail him after he fuked up you and pwn your ass you wanna try and bring him down
    GET A FUKING GIRL DUDE
    i dunno why i said that but GET ONE YOU MORON i know you dont have one just look at your sig
    P.S
    Grobs does touch lil girls but he never go past the boobs dude

Banned Senior Member

Well the diference is that I admited on the past.. and becouse of that I got banned eather from KO and KO4life...
    Now for grobs... Dont act has if u were the victim... First u said it was for the GM or someting... Now ur contradicting urself?

:S[/b]
    I'm still saying that it was just cuz of that , where u see that i changed my statement ?

And nothing to discuss about my msn , that was my msn and still is ... i keep there some ppl that i dont like to chat with.

Assuming GROBS says the MSN conversation is real and not a fake. He says that this was done to give the info to a GM. Did he got the buses? Did he use/sell them? What I see here is 2 posibilities:

A. He tried to get his dirty hands on those buses for personal benefit or
    B. He is telling the truth and he did nothing wrong, just wanted evidence to hand it over to a GM since he is such a nice guy.

Whether its A or B, he didnt break any rule whatsoever. Not in KO, not in ko4life. Sure, there's always the reputation thing, but thats something each one of u would have to decide what to believe.

Next case please.[/b]
    well this all brings me back to duwolf clearly cought exp bugging exp bugging a certain member who had already been cought expn bugging it was obvious they weren't "testing for gm" even tho thats the excuse used then down the road screen shots from there forum of respected members saying its ok to use the exp bug but not to party randoms for bugging etc. etc .

now i give grobs a lil more respect then i give duwolf and i could understand grobs wanting to report it im guessing it was during logos when we had the worse bus bugging ever and a hwot could sell for 9999 bes 9999 bus and 60 gbs and it went on for like 6 months before k2 did nething to prevent it other then random buss wipes .

Banned Senior Member

Sorry but i never got cought bugging something cuz i never did and find me someone who got his item wiped which he bought of me.

Also just consider that i was using cleavers +8 till like 1 month ago at logos ...
    Also ask my clannies when most of them wanted from me to loot money from CSW at l2 and l3 i refused ...
    Also when they wanted to kill isiloon at l2 and l3 i refused ...

and fuking cheat provider come here with shits ....

IWontCareLess

¸DUDE you tried to black mail him after he fuked up you and pwn your ass you wanna try and bring him down
    GET A FUKING GIRL DUDE
    i dunno why i said that but GET ONE YOU MORON i know you dont have one just look at your sig
    P.S
    Grobs does touch lil girls but he never go past the boobs dude[/b]
    "What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"

"What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"[/b]
    he wud call him up and say
    " i am willing to negotiate to keep my silence" :lol:

Smoker

dude you're kinda gettin off your own topic here what the hell is with all the ''expressions'' lay off the crack dude,kid,grandpa,eskimo or what ever da fuk you are

IWontCareLess

well this all brings me back to duwolf clearly cought exp bugging exp bugging a certain member who had already been cought expn bugging it was obvious they weren't "testing for gm" even tho thats the excuse used then down the road screen shots from there forum of respected members saying its ok to use the exp bug but not to party randoms for bugging etc. etc .

now i give grobs a lil more respect then i give duwolf and i could understand grobs wanting to report it im guessing it was during logos when we had the worse bus bugging ever and a hwot could sell for 9999 bes 9999 bus and 60 gbs and it went on for like 6 months before k2 did nething to prevent it other then random buss wipes .[/b]
    So he couldve just ask for the method >.> Whats he did was non-sense...

And why u asked for the 9999bus then grobs? u know it came from a "dirty" place has u can see on the web-site...

IWontCareLess

he wud call him up and say
    " i am willing to negotiate to keep my silence" :lol:[/b]

thats what I did...

Banned Senior Member

So he couldve just ask for the method >.> Whats he did was non-sense...

And why u asked for the 9999bus then grobs? u know it came from a "dirty" place has u can see on the web-site...[/b]
    I did many times just post whole convo if u wanna be honest with ko4life comunity , and this might be funny ... i was hoping that u will say come here and i will trade u 9999 bus (your main char) so i can get ur char ID and get ur all shit deleted.

morax

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast