Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Smoker please shut up with ur nigga slangs and l2write english. Grobs, u asked the guy for duped items, its ...
Page: 7

StaticBlaze

Smoker please shut up with ur nigga slangs and l2write english.

Grobs, u asked the guy for duped items, its the same as going in a shop and saying: Hey, ill steal 50 pairs of socks so i can then tell the police i stole them so they can make the store more scure.

Most people here are stupid like sheep. 1 Guy tells u: Hey this guy is GG and u just follow up on him and deny that ur ''hero'' has done something wrong, because he is blessed with an aura and he speaks to god...

Every human being is tented by the bad things, dont deny it, grobs did something wrong and he is just being stupid by trying to cover it. Just admit what you did and quit this drama, sheesh its getting annoying.

IWontCareLess

I did many times just post whole convo if u wanna be honest with ko4life comunity , and this might be funny ... i was hoping that u will say come here and i will trade u 9999 bus (your main char) so i can get ur char ID and get ur all shit deleted.[/b]
    What a lie... roflcopter... why didnt u mentioned that a wile ago? on ur first post or someting or after prints? Or just improvising

J

Assuming GROBS says the MSN conversation is real and not a fake. He says that this was done to give the info to a GM. Did he got the buses? Did he use/sell them? What I see here is 2 posibilities:

A. He tried to get his dirty hands on those buses for personal benefit or
    B. He is telling the truth and he did nothing wrong, just wanted evidence to hand it over to a GM since he is such a nice guy.

Whether its A or B, he didnt break any rule whatsoever. Not in KO, not in ko4life. Sure, there's always the reputation thing, but thats something each one of u would have to decide what to believe.

Next case please.[/b]
    B. He could've just asked for the method from IWontCareLess, then he could've reported the method to the GM. But no, he wanted the 9999 BUS's on his account, probably for his own benefits. But that's just my opinion.

Banned Senior Member

Smoker please shut up with ur nigga slangs and l2write english.

Grobs, u asked the guy for duped items, its the same as going in a shop and saying: Hey, ill steal 50 pairs of socks so i can then tell the police i stole them so they can make the store more scure.

Most people here are stupid like sheep. 1 Guy tells u: Hey this guy is GG and u just follow up on him and deny that ur ''hero'' has done something wrong, because he is blessed with an aura and he speaks to god...

Every human being is tented by the bad things, dont deny it, grobs did something wrong and he is just being stupid by trying to cover it. Just admit what you did and quit this drama, sheesh its getting annoying.[/b]
    Your stupid sir if u think that ppl will admit something that isnt true.

StaticBlaze

Your stupid sir if u think that ppl will admit something that isnt true.[/b]
    Ur even stupider for insulting those who dont follow u

Banned Senior Member

B. He could've just asked for the method from IWontCareLess, then he could've reported the method to the GM. But no, he wanted the 9999 BUS's on his account, probably for his own benefits. But that's just my opinion.[/b]
    Sir do you see that where he say : "then we will post in *****" he ment for method cuz i have asked for it.

IWontCareLess

Sir do you see that where he say : "then we will post in *****" he ment for method cuz i have asked for it.[/b]
    Does some admin/moderator want the full log file? Ive read it... And now u will get realy fucked up...
    I wont post it couse no1 will belive me... Can I PM a mod or some1 else?

Banned Senior Member

Does some admin/moderator want the full log file? Ive read it... And now u will get realy fucked up...
    I wont post it couse no1 will belive me... Can I PM a mod or some1 else?[/b]
    Again , i cant wait

IWontCareLess

Again , i cant wait [/b]

it has no modification data... So i didnt edit it its from «:

Monday 11 december 2006 22:14:2

Banned Senior Member

it has no modification data... So i didnt edit it its from «:
    Monday 11 december 2006 22:14:2[/b]
    So why that much waiting , u retarded and dont know to post ? or maybe editing since ur pro hacker ?

Is it just me or is it every time that Grobs is under some sort of fire, he simply resorts to his "GM Friend,"
    and that he was trying to find out all the bad shit for K2...

So you're telling me if I want to go get KOXP and dupes and stuff, I can just say
    "Well fuck it was for my friend at K2, I was finding all the bugs and exploits for him"

Seems a little crooked.

IWontCareLess

So why that much waiting , u retarded and dont know to post ? or maybe editing since ur pro hacker ?[/b]
    you fucker Im confirming with an admin/mod like ive done with the SS dumbass

Banned Senior Member

Is it just me or is it every time that Grobs is under some sort of fire, he simply resorts to his "GM Friend,"

So you're telling me if I want to go get KOXP and dupes and stuff, I can just say
    "Well fuck it was for my friend at K2, I was finding all the bugs and exploits for him"

Seems a little crooked.[/b]
    Problem is that i didnt testing anything and never even tryed.

I just get method or ID of known cheater , i pass info to them and they try our method or investigate his account.

@ Cheat provider guy , whats there to be confirmed ? lawl ...

shit!!

WAIT!!!!

need more popcork...

keep it comming ^^

StaticBlaze

Seems a little crooked.[/b]
    One of the few non sheeps in this post :P :P :P :P :P

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast