Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see a new Tez...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

I see a new Tez

Smoker

Static ya a racist

Sustain

Yo nigga, relax.
    Speak english pls.

I dont get how u guys enjoy this whole drama. It's like a really bad soup opera.[/b]
    MMMMMMMMMM SOUP

IWontCareLess

Ive sended the logfile to the admin/mods...
    Waitin

StaticBlaze

Static ya a racist[/b]
    Dude, u whine about people writting expressions ur little IQ cant understand, and u call me a racist for whining about ur bad english?
    Why dont u just shut up and go to bed?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

StaticBlaze

[/b]
    Gief

poiz3n

grobs is a no life just leave it at that, who cares and yes hes a scammer

nicholaszaioud1992

[/b]
    hahahahahah !! Sorry I gotta go check t underwear ! :lol:
    That was quite hilarious...lmfao...!!!

flamthrow

Well Im just curious.
    First of coming back the ib +10 on ares you didn t want to report it becoz it was flatlines and hes your friend. Now Who would you have reported that too, since "they (gms) sold it to him"(ur words)?

Second;
    You want to bring down a known cheater. Great I do too tried the other day, didnt work. Bummer. As far as I understood HIS website was posted in one of the convos. Now seeing as how its his website...eummm...eummm ..; maybe report the website to K2? Idea Idea? Ip trace that? oO

IWontCareLess

Well Im just curious.
    First of coming back the ib +10 on ares you didn t want to report it becoz it was flatlines and hes your friend. Now Who would you have reported that too, since "they (gms) sold it to him"(ur words)?

Second;
    You want to bring down a known cheater. Great I do too tried the other day, didnt work. Bummer. As far as I understood HIS website was posted in one of the convos. Now seeing as how its his website...eummm...eummm ..; maybe report the website to K2? Idea Idea? Ip trace that? oO[/b]

I got banned yes idd. But not thanks to Grobs "Contacts"...
    I got banned becouse some1 did a movie ( not going to mention ) and then yes. I got banned.

( Still waiting reply about the log ).

I dont personally know who you IWontCareLess guy are, actually I dont even care. Anyway I know that Grobs is honest and nice player, whos done alot to make KnightOnline better game. I ran your pictures with my FakePictureDetecter program, and it was returned with two errors:

As you can see there, in the second picture Grob and yours conversation window is NOT activate window. You probably forgot to edit it to active window in the second picture. IMHO this proves that those pictures are obviously fake and Grobs is an honest gamer fellow, without any kind of suspicious GM contacts.

Banned

need to moderate this forum better. to much spamming going on here, and not enough proof, just people accusing each other. if i want drama i go and watch law and order

Smoker

Dude, u whine about people writting expressions ur little IQ cant understand, and u call me a racist for whining about ur bad english?
    Why dont u just shut up and go to bed?[/b]
    You Sir are an ass. Just because I don't write fancy schmancy good ol' proper English and just because I want to have fun by twisting other people's words and phrases doesn't and i repeat doesn't mean I don't know what he wants to say
    P.S
    I called you a racist for mentioning the word nigga, spade, coon, jigaboo, ******((ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person it doesnt make you a fuking racist but you sure as hell sound like one
    think again before you fuking fast post some shit
    peace

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast