Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

GROBS

This is a discussion on GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont personally know who you IWontCareLess guy are, actually I dont even care. Anyway I know that Grobs is ...
Page: 9

Hell_Angel

I dont personally know who you IWontCareLess guy are, actually I dont even care. Anyway I know that Grobs is honest and nice player, whos done alot to make KnightOnline better game. I ran your pictures with my FakePictureDetecter program, and it was returned with two errors:

As you can see there, in the second picture Grob and yours conversation window is NOT activate window. You probably forgot to edit it to active window in the second picture. IMHO this proves that those pictures are obviously fake and Grobs is an honest gamer fellow, without any kind of suspicious GM contacts.[/b]
    lol how about he clicked on the background... :lol:

next retarted comment pls

flamthrow

Ok.... lemme explain my post

That was not ment for you but for Grobs.
    See he wanted to take you down, and to do so he needed you to give him 9999 bus so he could get you banned. He had your website tho and a simple trick does the job to ip-trace you there. He then has the proof (hacksite) and your ip oO magic xD h34r:

Sib

As you can see there, in the second picture Grob and yours conversation window is NOT activate window. You probably forgot to edit it to active window in the second picture. IMHO this proves that those pictures are obviously fake and Grobs is an honest gamer fellow, without any kind of suspicious GM contacts.[/b]
    sucky program then. cuzz you just have to click on the background to get that...

Banned Senior Member

Also all those convos and shits , i cant remember 100 % cuz it was like 8-9 months ago i asked how to get that logg file but how the guy told i cant cuz i didnt turn ON auto saving of convos , so actualy now he can say - edit what ever he want.

TBH i dont care what Devile say or Shurt or any other guy here who dont know me closely.

IWontCareLess

I dont personally know who you IWontCareLess guy are, actually I dont even care. Anyway I know that Grobs is honest and nice player, whos done alot to make KnightOnline better game. I ran your pictures with my FakePictureDetecter program, and it was returned with two errors:

NEsma

... I have the logfile Untouched.. u can see on the fcking Prprety that wasnt modify ... To shut up ur bs

And its possible to click on background and get the window opened.

StaticBlaze

You Sir are an ass. Just because I don't write fancy schmancy good ol' proper English and just because I want to have fun by twisting other people's words and phrases doesn't and i repeat doesn't mean I don't know what he wants to say
    P.S
    I called you a racist for mentioning the word nigga, spade, coon, jigaboo, ******((ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person it doesnt make you a fuking racist but you sure as hell sound like one
    think again before you fuking fast post some shit
    peace[/b]
    Do you have mental problems? If u know what he wants to say why did u tell him to quit the expressions? Can you get any more stupid than that? U contradict urself to make urself think u are smart, wich u arent so u shouldnt be happy, and ur posts in this topic have been nothing more than crap. All u can do is flame others, contribute to the topic or please shut the hell up.

IWontCareLess

Link for the logfile:

http://rapidshare.com/files/48211004/hazim...il.com.txt.html

u will see some shits on the file that does make me guilty to... but has I said...
    I paid for it already... Banned on KO and KO4L...

And the pic isnt edited... I even sended to an Admin to check it.

Banned Senior Member

After u guys download , check for virus and shit then if its safe tell me pls ^^

Smoker

I fuking said what i needed to say
    grobs is a gg i fuking live 100m away from him i know him in personal life and i know how he acts in game i dont need this shit and you can suck my balls you should ask your friend here why the hell is he posting this cuz its pointless anyway

IWontCareLess

After u guys download , check for virus and shit then if its safe tell me pls ^^[/b]
    yes. Double check it please.

i hvnt downloaded it yet but just lookin at the link
    if its a txt then dude n e 1 can come up with wtever they want to and considerin the time u took to post this file

but n e wayz who cares abt wt u hve to say?
    u tried to get something from him in xchange for not posting this stuff

thts called black mailing and i certainly dont want to see wt a black mailer has to say abt some 1

IWontCareLess

i hvnt downloaded it yet but just lookin at the link
    if its a txt then dude n e 1 can come up with wtever they want to and considerin the time u took to post this file

but n e wayz who cares abt wt u hve to say?
    u tried to get something from him in xchange for not posting this stuff
    thts called black mailing and i certainly dont want to see wt a black mailer has to say abt some 1[/b]
    I can show u the modify data...
    Or even a movie... Oo

And like Ive said asdasdasd....

"What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"

Sustain

HHAHAHAHAHA Nesma LOL. I love your humour!

StaticBlaze

I fuking said what i needed to say
    grobs is a gg i fuking live 100m away from him i know him in personal life and i know how he acts in game i dont need this shit and you can suck my balls you should ask your friend here why the hell is he posting this cuz its pointless anyway[/b]
    If u think that way then you are stupider than a chicken. Just cause u know him IRL doesnt mean he cant be diferent from what u see. He can be good infront of u and throw rocks at ur pets behind u ( Sorry u dont have pets, they would be smarter then u and u wouldnt want that would u).

I can show u the modify data...
    Or even a movie... Oo

And like Ive said asdasdasd....
    "What would an arrested criminal do if he knew that another criminal was the president?"[/b]
    i dont understand wt u mean by modify data
    and movie of wt??

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast