Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Grobs

This is a discussion on Grobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lemon I gotta stop posting in these threads, Eric, Ringwraith or 0000000 always begin the flaming. Poor ...
Page: 2

adN

Originally posted by Lemon
    I gotta stop posting in these threads, Eric, Ringwraith or 0000000 always begin the flaming. Poor little people.

Anyway, GROBS is a noob nuf said.
    +1

mason_cro

How do you "pretend" to be Croatian? Don't think I've ever seen "Learn Croatian in 3 days" in the bookstore
    see now this is ignorance my friend don't talk about smthn if u can't back something up, u are obviously not very informed about languages and nations in this part of Europe so i won't even bother answering this. google yt

and GROBSY u never pretended? how come when we asked where u're from u said something like Rijeka ( 500ish km away from his REAL spot, a dumpster somewhere in north Bosnia ), gave us some phoney name, and when we wanted to check you up, you couldn't tell the simplest thing about "ur" town Rijeka, which ofc lead to you being bitchkicked out of the clan
    u've always been a liar and a thief and a BEGGER ( the worst of all ), so to anyone who even THINKS about doing smthn with grobs,i would just say - godspeed, and watch your back

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I gotta stop posting in these threads, Eric, Ringwraith or 0000000 always begin the flaming. Poor little people.

maybe cuz they have a reason? -_-

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

maybe cuz they have a reason? -_-[/b]
    Jealousy?

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Ally with someone who can actually get to the gate because GROBS clan really sucks at CSW. They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?[/b]
    /Agree, but it was me the guy that made the alliance.

<!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

1. I never traded with RG WAR ... *

2.Me and Libano traded some items . *

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ) *

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ... *

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )
    Ok, ty.

Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?[/b]
    wtf? wat u mean jealousy? am i jealous cuz they flame u cuz ur a dumbfuck?

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?[/b]
    wtf? wat u mean jealousy? am i jealous cuz they flame u cuz ur a dumbfuck?[/b][/quote]

Lol I see that went straight over your head. Consider my reply again and have another go.

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?
    wtf? wat u mean jealousy? am i jealous cuz they flame u cuz ur a dumbfuck?[/b]
    Lol I see that went straight over your head. Consider my reply again and have another go.[/b][/quote] your mental O_o im not jealous of them being like famous to ppl id rather not be so thats a nogo

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?[/b]
    ^^^^ Read that again and think about it ok?

Especially who my reply refers to and this time get it right or I'm just going to ignore you.

@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?[/b]

Especially who my reply refers to and this time get it right or I'm just going to ignore you.[/b][/quote] ok jealous of u? why would they be jealous of u explain :S

Sinister

Originally posted by GROBS
    1. I never traded with RG WAR ...

2.Me and Libano traded some items .

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ):wub:

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ...

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )
    nothing againts u grobs but, uu do suck in general , first u scammed labino and kicked him out of clan ( reason for scamming , cauz he used kosp ), thne pretending that u have destroyed all the stuff but kept it and told the guy you will let k2 know that he macroed his way to high lvl..LAME.

even with good gear you cant pk, even if your life depended on it. asking ppl to 1v1 and then jump on ppl 3 v 1 (yourself, lilweezy, and the noob king (dechos),. on top of 3 v 1 using acid pots when i am not using any defensive gear.... GG. and when i come back you bitches run like you have fire under your ass,

also if you want to clerify please explain to ppl why reapers got split apart meaning waylander, syntaxic and other ppl left reapers and made there own clan.,... if you cant i can tell you the reason it was because you scammed labino. u lamer

BTW any one in there right mind would not trade chitin +8(labino) for chitin +7(grobs)... rols +1 (labino) for kek +1 or 2 (Grobs). So stop lying and just say that u have scammed ppl.

if you want i can give you my source of information as well. but i think that would not be necessery since you know all of this is true.

LAST word to Julio, mate knowing me i know you will take my word for it. if i were you i would have not to do anything with Grobs or Reapers Period.

well that is my 2 cents.

Sinister AKA VenomRouge

Edit

BTw last thing To PeterN0rth (Eric) still having fun getting 0000000 exped at the towers at night time on ares ? if you need 30 stone log on F9 and pm me i have a human rezzer 30 stone at tht too..... Lamer cant lvl a char on his own so has to use a edited char such as PeterNorth. dont deny it too. u knnow u do. come more often i am sure u guys like those flame arrows in your ass.

FatChicK

Originally posted by Sinister

I LOVE the noob king (dechos)
    :wub:
    I don't really know what happened, but I hope knight libano did get scammed, he sure deserved it.
    and yeh venom we did all jump you

I'm sry but we didnt ALL BUY A LVL 70 CHARACTER AND ALL THE ITEMS FOR IT
    so TY and :wub:

Futile Rhetoric

@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Jealousy?

Especially who my reply refers to and this time get it right or I'm just going to ignore you.[/b]
    ok jealous of u? why would they be jealous of u explain :S[/b][/quote]
    Because most of them have tried to join Illuminati at one point, and failed?

no its definitely not that its cuz Lemon is a dumbfuck -_-

i dont have anything against any1 else in illuminati ive been friends with at least 1 member since the first week i started playing on usko i knew jypsierose since bout the first week when her husband joined my noob clan MenInTights but this asshole lemon comes in and flames me about joining revolution and BandOfTheHawks and claims its cuz i wanted to be by ppl like zero, matt, Raine, and Alex but the main reason was cuz i had many friends in revolution like kara_hunter, mattster, lady_zerixar, and lord_dant3 not cuz of the main members of noxious and then once again i joined jeffs clan with all of them

so lemon u shut ur fucking mouth about me ur completely wrong u fucktard

and i still have no problems with the rest of ur clan futility ive known raekpacman for awhile and rose and i met mordeth and xuzie all nice ppl and ive talked to u before ^_^ but seriously lemon has to shut the fuck up

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    no its definitely not that its cuz Lemon is a dumbfuck -_-

i dont have anything against any1 else in illuminati ive been friends with at least 1 member since the first week i started playing on usko i knew jypsierose since bout the first week when her husband joined my noob clan MenInTights but this asshole lemon comes in and flames me about joining revolution and BandOfTheHawks and claims its cuz i wanted to be by ppl like zero, matt, Raine, and Alex but the main reason was cuz i had many friends in revolution like kara_hunter, mattster, lady_zerixar, and lord_dant3 not cuz of the main members of noxious and then once again i joined jeffs clan with all of them

so lemon u shut ur fucking mouth about me ur completely wrong u fucktard

and i still have no problems with the rest of ur clan futility ive known raekpacman for awhile and rose and i met mordeth and xuzie all nice ppl and ive talked to u before *^_^ *but seriously lemon has to shut the fuck up
    Lmao I actually believe you were the one to start this...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=50

Infact I believe that that was a mainly Illuminati PK party so if you agree with zreo there then you must think Illuminati is crap? I guess kissing arse is your speciality.

Lemon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast