Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Grobs

This is a discussion on Grobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no i was just saying that u got ownt by zero in that topic and that has to deal with ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

no i was just saying that u got ownt by zero in that topic and that has to deal with this how? if u think i kiss zeros ass ur especially retarded but i do aggree with him when he flames u stupid ass and i didnt realize u guys had a pk party going on sum1 elses vent i wasnt even in the clan at the time smart ass the only one in illuminati i think is crap is u

edit: and lemon when i saw that topic thats locked now in general board that says im a dumb idiot- flame me i thought for sure that was ur topic ^_^

Lemon

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    this is where it started

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...hlight=#268451
    That may be where it started for you but after you agree'd with 0000000 without knowing the full details back in May I didn't view you in a good light. My previous link is a demonstation of where I began to think you were an ass kisser. To be honest I would stop this futile argument now if I were you because you will only dig yourself deeper into a hole you can't get out of. Slagging off a member of Illu and then trying to stay in the good books of the clan leader...

Lemon

g0dly

just go get married :wub:

Lemon

Originally posted by g0dly
    just go get married * *:wub:
    <_< Atleast the sex would be rough and passionate h43r: <_<

OrcTank

Grobs tells the truth,

if he scammed someone wouldnt he, or someone close to him be using the gear? i dont think anyone in reapers has +8 shell armor

Grobs also cannot make a paypal account where he is located, so yes whoever told you that is bullshitting you

now to flame
    Lemon you run your mouth on here almost as much as u run in cz

in csw is it a glitch/bug to be able to heal the crystal from the castle spawn (where the clan that holds the castle spawns, right in front of the crystal room for those of you that dont know)? i ask because when eric brought "half of ares" to take the castle from you, thats what you guys were doing. with 4 priests. just wondering....

LOOOOOL Sinister , wtf u talking , how dear u ... u lost 1 v 1 vs guy lvl 66 with MDs +8 , and look ur gear :wub: , u poor fagg , he kicked ur ass like a nobby on lvl 30...so just SHUT THE FUK UP!!!

and u Lemon wtf u think that u are here in this game ? ... can u mis even one topic on this forum ? ... u know pk? lolz u know to suk my balls ... -_-

flamthrow

And a new hotshot has arrived enlighten me on who you are lafamilia?

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    That may be where it started for you but after you agree'd with 0000000 without knowing the full details back in May I didn't view you in a good light. My previous link is a demonstation of where I began to think you were an ass kisser. To be honest I would stop this futile argument now if I were you because you will only dig yourself deeper into a hole you can't get out of. Slagging off a member of Illu and then trying to stay in the good books of the clan leader...

Lemon[/b]
    well if they dont like me for telling u the truth about ur sad existence then their being stupid i have no beef with them and im not dissing ur clan im dissing u

Banned

wasn't this topic about grobs and his scamming???? suddenly it appears to be about robin and lemon havin a girly fight, no offense to either of you guys but come on, ur arguing and bickering over something in the past zzzzz

Grobs did take items from Knight Libano. The guy KOXPed to level 70 so in one way the motha fucka deserved it. It's too bad Grobs had to take the items as it did cause some people to leave the Reapers (Waylander :wub: ). Kicking him from the clan would be enough for me personnaly but, Grobs did what he did and can't go back and change it.

Dechos is my noob king :wub:

Banned

flame pls, aga.

FatChicK

Originally posted by Warmen
    Grobs did take items from Knight Libano. The guy KOXPed to level 70 so in one way the motha fucka deserved it. It's too bad Grobs had to take the items as it did cause some people to leave the Reapers (Waylander *:wub: ). Kicking him from the clan would be enough for me personnaly but, Grobs did what he did and can't go back and change it.

Dechos is my noob king *:wub:
    :wub: awwwwwwwww

Originally posted by flippin
    wasn't this topic about grobs and his scamming???? suddenly it appears to be about robin and lemon havin a girly fight, no offense to either of you guys but come on, ur arguing and bickering over something in the past zzzzz
    well wherever lemon posts it becomes an off topic flame fest sorry for our fight :P

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    wasn't this topic about grobs and his scamming???? suddenly it appears to be about robin and lemon havin a girly fight, no offense to either of you guys but come on, ur arguing and bickering over something in the past zzzzz[/b]
    Thats why i was just reading the topic, and couldnt post anything becouse those guys fights too much . Peace pls Ur all good players....

<!--QuoteBegin-Warmen

Grobs did take items from Knight Libano. The guy KOXPed to level 70 so in one way the motha fucka deserved it. It's too bad Grobs had to take the items as it did cause some people to leave the Reapers (Waylander *). Kicking him from the clan would be enough for me personnaly but, Grobs did what he did and can't go back and change it.
    Ok Libano is a kosper and everyone knows that but it dont explain the fact that GROBS stole his itens (im just suposing he did it).

Waylander is a damn good guy, TheReapers just lost a good and fair player and i want to know the true history, just it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast