Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Grobs

This is a discussion on Grobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Meh...
Page: 4

Lemon

Meh

GOGO OFFTOPIC FLAMES

lemon is a stupid retard, grobs scams people, er er i die to towers because i RUN TOO CLOSE its not like PeterN0rth pushes me into them lawl anyone who agrees with my opinions is a FANBOY and a SUCKUP and definately a BIG NOOBIE. btw venomrogue take off your dd helm once in a while, you really dont need 45 dd against me!

BobGreensley

Originally posted by 0000000
    GOGO OFFTOPIC FLAMES

lemon is a stupid retard, grobs scams people, er er i die to towers because i RUN TOO CLOSE its not like PeterN0rth pushes me into them lawl anyone who agrees with my opinions is a FANBOY and a SUCKUP and definately a BIG NOOBIE. btw venomrogue take off your dd helm once in a while, you really dont need 45 dd against me!
    Probally 46 O_O

Sinister

Originally posted by 0000000
    GOGO OFFTOPIC FLAMES

btw are you actully running out of friends to pk with ? so that you have to have some of your friend log in GM edited char to come pk with you ? or being on manes has put so muh rust on your skills that u need to ks PeterNorth ? NVM u dont have to answer that if you dont want to... We understand :wub:

i like duoing, and PeterN0rth's char has nothing to do with me, i just like playing with him.

And i think its a bit funny that YOU are criticising peternorth when we all know your history... ps. its OK to play with dd helm noobie try it.

thanatos

Originally posted by Sinister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sinister)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    1. I never traded with RG WAR ...

2.Me and Libano traded some items .

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ):wub:

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ...

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )
    nothing againts u grobs but, uu do suck in general , first u scammed labino and kicked him out of clan ( reason for scamming , cauz he used kosp ), thne pretending that u have destroyed all the stuff but kept it and told the guy you will let k2 know that he macroed his way to high lvl..LAME.

even with good gear you cant pk, even if your life depended on it. asking ppl to 1v1 and then jump on ppl 3 v 1 (yourself, lilweezy, and the noob king (dechos),. on top of 3 v 1 using acid pots when i am not using any defensive gear.... GG. and when i come back you bitches run like you have fire under your ass,

also if you want to clerify please explain to ppl why reapers got split apart meaning waylander, syntaxic and other ppl left reapers and made there own clan.,... if you cant i can tell you the reason it was because you scammed labino. u lamer

BTW any one in there right mind would not trade chitin +8(labino) for chitin +7(grobs)... rols +1 (labino) for kek +1 or 2 (Grobs). So stop lying and just say that u have scammed ppl.

if you want i can give you my source of information as well. but i think that would not be necessery since you know all of this is true.

LAST word to Julio, mate knowing me i know you will take my word for it. if i were you i would have not to do anything with Grobs or Reapers Period.

well that is my 2 cents.

Sinister AKA VenomRouge

Edit

BTw last thing To PeterN0rth (Eric) still having fun getting 0000000 exped at the towers at night time on ares ? if you need 30 stone log on F9 and pm me i have a human rezzer 30 stone at tht too..... Lamer cant lvl a char on his own so has to use a edited char such as PeterNorth. dont deny it too. u knnow u do. come more often i am sure u guys like those flame arrows in your ass.[/b]

says the guy that transfered to orc to play with " his friends " and then scam almost the whole clan out of their items cuz u cant get them other way lol , even ur friends watched u macro but they rather keep it on the down low and u go and scam them lol gg

u cant hide ACE

Sinister

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    Originally posted by Sinister@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

1. I never traded with RG WAR ...

2.Me and Libano traded some items .

3.I never pretended that im Croatian , u can ask CroatianBuffer ...(hope all croatians will go to orcs ):wub:

4.I gave back all items from :OG:: , u can ask him ...

My last post in this topic , cuz i know if i start reply on all shits we will make 50pages like always ... Im not Scammer !!! U said i claim money on PayPal ( i cant even make pay pal account in bosnia )

nothing againts u grobs but, uu do suck in general , first u scammed labino and kicked him out of clan ( reason for scamming , cauz he used kosp ), thne pretending that u have destroyed all the stuff but kept it and told the guy you will let k2 know that he macroed his way to high lvl..LAME.

even with good gear you cant pk, even if your life depended on it. asking ppl to 1v1 and then jump on ppl 3 v 1 (yourself, lilweezy, and the noob king (dechos),. on top of 3 v 1 using acid pots when i am not using any defensive gear.... GG. and when i come back you bitches run like you have fire under your ass,

also if you want to clerify please explain to ppl why reapers got split apart meaning waylander, syntaxic and other ppl left reapers and made there own clan.,... if you cant i can tell you the reason it was because you scammed labino. u lamer

BTW any one in there right mind would not trade chitin +8(labino) for chitin +7(grobs)... rols +1 (labino) for kek +1 or 2 (Grobs). So stop lying and just say that u have scammed ppl.

if you want i can give you my source of information as well. but i think that would not be necessery since you know all of this is true.

LAST word to Julio, mate knowing me i know you will take my word for it. if i were you i would have not to do anything with Grobs or Reapers Period.

well that is my 2 cents.

Sinister AKA VenomRouge

Edit

BTw last thing To PeterN0rth (Eric) still having fun getting 0000000 exped at the towers at night time on ares ? if you need 30 stone log on F9 and pm me i have a human rezzer 30 stone at tht too..... Lamer cant lvl a char on his own so has to use a edited char such as PeterNorth. dont deny it too. u knnow u do. come more often i am sure u guys like those flame arrows in your ass.

says the guy that transfered to orc to play with " his friends " and then scam almost the whole clan out of their items cuz u cant get them other way lol , even ur friends watched u macro but they rather keep it on the down low and u go and scam them lol gg

u cant hide ACE[/b]

Okay name one person that i scam ? i bet u wont be able to find any ... i never did scam any one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234