Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pardon the language, I'm really pissed. I spend freaking TWO HOURS trying to log in ... Disconnected by some bullshit ...
Page: 1

creedofdeath

Pardon the language, I'm really pissed.

I spend freaking TWO HOURS trying to log in ... Disconnected by some bullshit 99% character load bug that K2 is too fucking lazy to bother fixing. (Yes, I've tried everything... Turning off antivirus, waiting 5 minutes, all that shit)

Then... OMFG.. I finally get in. I warp to Moradon to try to hit up Forgotten Temple... What? It seems to be loading a bit slow... I get in and "Disconnected From Server"... OMFGWTFWTF :angry:

Now i spent another fucking 40 minutes and i still cant get in...Of course, my problem is just the tip of the damn iceberg for all the shit that K2 doesn't bother fixing. Dupes, KOXP, everyone and their mother getting hacked, you name it.

WTF is wrong with this fucking company... Maybe if they would get each the fucking cock&#39;s out of their mouths and actually DO SOMETHING other than raking in money that we basically are FORCED to pay unless you only want to play at midnight (They need to change the fucking description- It&#39;s free2play, pay2login... <_<)....

I don&#39;t know how a company can take a perfect game and fucking RUIN IT. Good god.

I have a lot of respect for those guys that have lost shit they have worked months for in "dupe" wipes. Everyday I see more people saying they bought a IB,IN or a RoF or something and then to have it "wiped". Bifrost uniques, anyone?

*On a side note- Any "bug" that makes K2 lose money (Such as the non-premium log-in bug, etc.) is fixed quite promptly :lol:

/END RANT

Anyone agree?

Banned

"**** you K2...., Worst...piece... of.... shit...company EVER." Agreed Definately.

B1tesizeThriLL

Perhaps you need a better connection? :mellow:

HotAsIce

It&#39;s not his connection, I believe its K2&#39;s way of giving the players in the U.S. the finger, if thats where your from. Every night on a consistent basis I&#39;ve tried to go to the noobie FT on my DLW character, only to get DC&#39;d before the monsters show up, and I know it happens to everyone. The DC happens, then the login servers go down, 10 minutes later, the login servers come back on, and me and 31 other pissed off noobie chars pop up in moradon swearing to slay K2&#39;s mother. This has happened to me 3 FT&#39;s in a row, and its starting to piss me off too.

B1tesizeThriLL

Actually, I agree with you guys. I&#39;m from Florida and every time at like 2 - 3 am, it get&#39;s really laggy in Cz since all the turks are waking up. Leaving you no chance to even login in. I have premium and it stay&#39;s on "Connecting Please Wait" for about 5 minutes, then I have to wait for the character to pop up and wait an extra 5 minutes to start logging in... It&#39;s ridiculous <_<

Sounds like your computer sucks

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

doesn&#39;t happen to me at all :huh:

B1tesizeThriLL

If you were referring to me, my computer doesn&#39;t suck <_<, and what I stated above, this happens maybe once a month, at like 4 a.m +. 95% of the time, I get in without any problems.

Banned

once in awhile..i will turn my comp on and off..he would load..and frezze in the begging...then load after a min ..dc me and works after that....sorry for ur prolbem sucks

Speed

i dont agree because in the 3 years that im playing i never had any problem like yours...

prestige459

cut all the bullshit.....
    bottom line----------------> k2 sux nuts

tindall

lil problem I use to get past the 99% thing...when on the char. select screen goto the KO process and set priority to low...seems to work for me most of the time, but ya K2 sux -_-

redbluegreen44

Pardon the language, I&#39;m really pissed.

I spend freaking TWO HOURS trying to log in ... Disconnected by some bullshit 99% character load bug that K2 is too fucking lazy to bother fixing. (Yes, I&#39;ve tried everything... Turning off antivirus, waiting 5 minutes, all that shit)

Then... OMFG.. I finally get in. I warp to Moradon to try to hit up Forgotten Temple... What? It seems to be loading a bit slow... I get in and "Disconnected From Server"... OMFGWTFWTF :angry:

Now i spent another fucking 40 minutes and i still cant get in...Of course, my problem is just the tip of the damn iceberg for all the shit that K2 doesn&#39;t bother fixing. Dupes, KOXP, everyone and their mother getting hacked, you name it.

WTF is wrong with this fucking company... Maybe if they would get each the fucking cock&#39;s out of their mouths and actually DO SOMETHING other than raking in money that we basically are FORCED to pay unless you only want to play at midnight (They need to change the fucking description- It&#39;s free2play, pay2login... <_<)....

I don&#39;t know how a company can take a perfect game and fucking RUIN IT. Good god.

*On a side note- Any "bug" that makes K2 lose money (Such as the non-premium log-in bug, etc.) is fixed quite promptly :lol:

/END RANT

Anyone agree?[/b]
    First of all your wildly flaming K2 cuz you cant login? I was expecting something like you getting hacked or K2 not helping you in CS. Its not K2&#39;s fault that all of Turkey play this game. There is a limit of users that one knight online servers can hold. you cant expect 100,000 people to fit in one server do you? and right there is not K2&#39;s fault. Its Turkey&#39;s fault that you cant login, but you cant blame them. They just want to play knight online like you, there is nothing you can do about it.
    Would it be fair for people who pay real money(premium) and they cant login? No. So K2 did the right thing and gave premium users what they deserve.

And you said it yourself, this is a BUG, and i dont see why your complaining K2 is jsut rakign in money.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

doesn&#39;t happen to me at all :huh:[/b]
    same for me. i can login any time i want.. and only lags when wars are on.

but i dont live in the usa but in holland.

Sustain

Your PC sucks, I tried today with norton on and everything, I got in in 20 sec.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast