Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GROBS the almighty ...

This is a discussion on GROBS the almighty ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GR0BS himself had the ambitions to keep the castel and should have worked for it. We gave them the castel ...
Page: 2

StoneColdAngel

GR0BS himself had the ambitions to keep the castel and should have worked for it. We gave them the castel thinking they will actually work for it.

Oh and about reallife. Its no problem to spend 1 evening every week to help and support your ally. There are 6 other days where you can get drunk.

greishkan1

Maybe they have time to go to travel for weeks or etc. U dont have to come to forum and shout this guy is noob, this is retard. If they lose sad for them and if u win lucky you. You just dont have to show how retard u are in forum.

StoneColdAngel

Maybe they have time to go to travel for weeks or etc. U dont have to come to forum and shout this guy is noob, this is retard. If they lose sad for them and if u win lucky you. You just dont have to show how retard u are in forum.[/b]
    Actually you show how retarded you are. I complain about his great skills as leader. He fucked up his own clan so that finally only like 15 ppl show up. And this wasn't a part of the deal when we gave him the castel.

XxNan0xX

If u kill random guy in cz u have to shout that ur god and hes shit???

If they are best clan doesnt mean that their totally noobs if they lose sometimes. And for that 7 guy army i say someone got life. Its summer time and time to fun with beer and other things.[/b]
    well, for sure there cant be every day 30 people online because of reallife, because reallife is much
    more important like just a game...
    but the point why my clannys and me are so sad and angry is, that they could give us the castle few weeks ago,
    but grobs just dont want it because of some unknown reasons.
    and now we lost the castle because there was just a handfull of people trying to defend the crytal.
    and against giz4, miracle and turkye u have no chance if u try to defend the castle from outside.
    its just a matter of time till they get the gate´s down and rush in.
    and the only thing to stop them is to have like 15 or more catapults in the crystal room.
    but there was nothing then just like 6 people and they will die very quick for sure.

J

IJAG SON IJAG

Awwww Reapers didn't bring enough people to spam cata keys.

How sad

stone cold angel whoever u r in game

1. stop talkin shit like reapers had castle only coz of u
    art of war did good job defending it outside, but inside it ws always us doin our job

2. stop talkin bs abt reapers again coz just like i told to some of ur clannies in game
    tht we can flame too, u guyz were supposed to defend the 1st gates
    then how the hell 50+ ppl were able to get in in 3 mins?

3. if ur soo good then go get the castle and i'll see how far u get

Psy

Amock, his point was that YOUR clan wasn't defending the inside because they were all to busy playing their level 20 characters on Girakon.

Banned Senior Member

Oh uh me all mighty ^^ ty very much

Well ppl that played Ares , if u remember that rush to get castle from Illuminati ... same shit happend here just there were all turks from whole server vs us .... there was like 500 turks rushing at same time.

I'm saying again , anytime u want 8v8 we r ready.

We took it , we lost it ... no big deal.

Sno0p

Amock, his point was that YOUR clan wasn't defending the inside because they were all to busy playing their level 20 characters on Girakon.[/b]

hahahah nice sence of humour )))))))))))

StoneColdAngel

stone cold angel whoever u r in game

1. stop talkin shit like reapers had castle only coz of u
    art of war did good job defending it outside, but inside it ws always us doin our job

2. stop talkin bs abt reapers again coz just like i told to some of ur clannies in game
    tht we can flame too, u guyz were supposed to defend the 1st gates
    then how the hell 50+ ppl were able to get in in 3 mins?
    3. if ur soo good then go get the castle and i'll see how far u get[/b]
    Read my signature and you know it ...

1. We gave the castel to you and like I told it was mostly us to save your as when you had the castel.

2. 2x Turkie clan + GiZa + Miracle + other people = Impossible to keep the outer lines for long. They used several Laddertrucks where we destroied most but sadly couldn't destroy all. Inside they could run and do there whatever they wanted. I didn't see a lot of you guys in crystal room to defand it. There were not more then 4 Reapers and thats abviously too less. Oh and flame on ... curious what you got to say.

3. You can be sure that we go the castel ...

StoneColdAngel

We took it , we lost it ... no big deal.[/b]
    Ahh suddenly its no big deal. But when we had the castel you wanted it so badly as status symbol for your clan. zzzzz !! We should have kept it.

Banned Senior Member

Ahh suddenly its no big deal. But when we had the castel you wanted it so badly as status symbol for your clan. zzzzz !! We should have kept it.[/b]
    I hope that u remember when we took it first time ? oh yea i forgot u wasnt there ... ye , but BBF can tell u that u could barely make 1 party for CSW then u decided to rename and make clan avaible for everyone not just germans.

We took it and gave it to you , u had it few weeks and we took it back ... ppl in our clan were too bussy with jobs and shits last weeks and thats reason why we came today with 2 partys only.

If ur that good , go and take it for ur self.

We will be back soon ^^

Read my signature and you know it ...

1. We gave the castel to you and like I told it was mostly us to save your as when you had the castel.

2. 2x Turkie clan + GiZa + Miracle + other people = Impossible to keep the outer lines for long. They used several Laddertrucks where we destroied most but sadly couldn't destroy all. Inside they could run and do there whatever they wanted. I didn't see a lot of you guys in crystal room to defand it. There were not more then 4 Reapers and thats abviously too less. Oh and flame on ... curious what you got to say.

3. You can be sure that we go the castel ...[/b]
    1. u r forgettin who let u hve the castle in 1st place. yes it ws reapers and if u dont noe shit then talk to ppl who noe the facts
    2. no the castle wsnt saved coz of u, u hve no idea of how many rushes/attacks during all past weeks
    3. yehh sure i'd like to see tht

StoneColdAngel

I hope that u remember when we took it first time ? oh yea i forgot u wasnt there ... ye , but BBF can tell u that u could barely make 1 party for CSW then u decided to rename and make clan avaible for everyone not just germans.

We took it and gave it to you , u had it few weeks and we took it back ... ppl in our clan were too bussy with jobs and shits last weeks and thats reason why we came today with 2 partys only.

If ur that good , go and take it for ur self.

We will be back soon ^^[/b]
    Nearly every german was on every CSW, don't talk shit. And sorry that I wasn't there the week you got it cuz I played logos for 2 days and had only a lvl 40+ char.
    And if you would have cared about us as ally you would have told us before that you can bring shit or better would have given the castel to us. Since the castel was ours/yours we showed up each CSW with atleast 35+ members to worl for what we had.

You are just egoistic, only aware of his own advantage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast