Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GROBS the almighty ...

This is a discussion on GROBS the almighty ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did anyone congratulate the people who actually had the brains/teamwork to take the castle? NOOOOOOOO, well I say props to ...
Page: 3

sn3aky

did anyone congratulate the people who actually had the brains/teamwork to take the castle? NOOOOOOOO, well I say props to them.

Banned

what i find more funny here and prob even stupider is that csw is meant to be taken and given away week after week by the strongest clan with the best strategy and what not

no one clan should hold it each week for to long....thats not fun....the fun and biggest fact here that in your mind you must know you have a chance to take it from the current csw owner cause that is more fun.....fun is not when you know you cant win or have no chance of winning....that is called depression which to me is not fun

you get my point here?

stop whinning about who, how, when, what, where, & why a clan got the castle......posts about this from any clan or player do not need to made like this unless there was cheating involved in getting the castle

be proud you took it or lost it with 1 party or 15 parties so long as you did it with fairly and with honor

post likes this are sad and there are much better ways or getting even or venting your anger then this.....from this post it does not seem like you had fun or are having fun which to me would make me think going to csw is pointless cause i will always end up leaving with depression cause i had no fun

get over it and have fun

StoneColdAngel

2. no the castle wsnt saved coz of u, u hve no idea of how many rushes/attacks during all past weeks[/b]
    If you would have been there you would have seen that we safed you several times by bombing them out with all our members as catapult.

Last reply to you AmocK, you got no own opinion, You just say YES and AMEN to waht GR0BS says and defend every fault he made.

last reply to u too

1. i hve been there for evry single csw except 1 so i noe how many ppl we had and wt kinda job we did
    2. u sayin tht u saved castle evrytime is just bullshit so i hve to post here agains retards like u
    3. get over the fact tht u lost castle and go organize and show me ur so called " csw active better at defending bla bla shit" and take the castle and then we'll see

StoneColdAngel

what i find more funny here and prob even stupider is that csw is meant to be taken and given away week after week by the strongest clan with the best strategy and what not

no one clan should hold it each week for to long....thats not fun....the fun and biggest fact here that in your mind you must know you have a chance to take it from the current csw owner cause that is more fun.....fun is not when you know you cant win or have no chance of winning....that is called depression which to me is not fun

you get my point here?

stop whinning about who, how, when, what, where, & why a clan got the castle......posts about this from any clan or player do not need to made like this unless there was cheating involved in getting the castle

be proud you took it or lost it with 1 party or 15 parties so long as you did it with fairly and with honor

post likes this are sad and there are much better ways or getting even or venting your anger then this.....from this post it does not seem like you had fun or are having fun which to me would make me think going to csw is pointless cause i will always end up leaving with depression cause i had no fun

get over it and have fun[/b]
    Most reatarded thing I ever read. So you wanna tell me you get the castel and next week you don't show up so that someone else can take it and you can take it back next week?

I don't stop, you called it, whining because we worked too hard for it to let them ruin it.

lol.. get it back next time
    gl

Banned

If you would have been there you would have seen that we safed you several times by bombing them out with all our members as catapult.

Last reply to you AmocK, you got no own opinion, You just say YES and AMEN to waht GR0BS says and defend every fault he made.[/b]
    stop posting dude...your making yourself look more like a jackass so please dont

its Amocks right to defend grobs....thats not him having no opinions or w/e.....thats him agreeing with grobs

i dont know grobs or care and nor am i in his clan or even on logos but i can see from this posts and all of your posts and everyone elses that it doesnt really matter.....if you dont like him personally take it to pms

pointless thread and was a waste of bandwidth for ko4life

Smoker

i wasnt here at the beginning of the war so i wont comment on anything and yes we probably did made a mistake somewhere but this was meant to happen once i mean giza and turkiye were always going isi/felankor with full parties it just took one smart lil turk to get them organised and get the castle and as i've been telling BBF and most of you guys that clan had a lot of problems during the last few weeks so we couldnt really make any good decisions but for now lets just see how things will go i'm always optimistic and when i get married and get my papers in germany hell i'm coming baby then we gonna make a big party GERMAN STYLE

StoneColdAngel

i wasnt here at the beginning of the war so i wont comment on anything and yes we probably did made a mistake somewhere but this was meant to happen once i mean giza and turkiye were always going isi/felankor with full parties it just took one smart lil turk to get them organised and get the castle and as i've been telling BBF and most of you guys that clan had a lot of problems during the last few weeks so we couldnt really make any good decisions but for now lets just see how things will go i'm always optimistic and when i get married and get my papers in germany hell i'm coming baby then we gonna make a big party GERMAN STYLE[/b]
    <3 you smoke, atleast you are honest.

Banned

Most reatarded thing I ever read. So you wanna tell me you get the castel and next week you don&#39;t show up so that someone else can take it and you can take it back next week?

I don&#39;t stop, you called it, whining because we worked too hard for it to let them ruin it.[/b]
    wow rolf at your stupidity....did you even read my post?

with what u just replied back to just convinced me and all of these forums for the lack of your IQ

i never said you dont show up to the csw next week so someone else can take it

i am saying you fight for it each week even if you have 1 party or 15 and who takes it is the point of having the fun.

its not fun to go to csw every week knowing that you cant take it cause a bunch of cheating turks on diez have banded together to hold it from the english speaking players......now do you get it

you made they lost it or didnt take it back.....who cares.....your post is just bitching and whinning....its not needed

is grobs clan cheating to get the csw?
    did they come with 14 allied clans?

that would be reasons to make a post against him or his clan....but not for what your posting

get it yet? or do you need me to type bigger?

get a clue dude....stop being mad and have fun

shanttelimi

i wasnt here at the beginning of the war so i wont comment on anything and yes we probably did made a mistake somewhere but this was meant to happen once i mean giza and turkiye were always going isi/felankor with full parties it just took one smart lil turk to get them organised and get the castle and as i&#39;ve been telling BBF and most of you guys that clan had a lot of problems during the last few weeks so we couldnt really make any good decisions but for now lets just see how things will go i&#39;m always optimistic and when i get married and get my papers in germany hell i&#39;m coming baby then we gonna make a big party GERMAN STYLE[/b]
    smokee I FAK U!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h34r:

pernik

im feeling a bit guilty for loosing castle.... i hope u will feel better now .../i have to say it ( im sry )/ ...idiot!

they were fast and strong...we didnt regroop so fast. END

we should think how to get it back... in ally or allyless.

imho CSW is pointless. just brought whinnig like u did.

StoneColdAngel

wow rolf at your stupidity....did you even read my post?

with what u just replied back to just convinced me and all of these forums for the lack of your IQ

i never said you dont show up to the csw next week so someone else can take it

i am saying you fight for it each week even if you have 1 party or 15 and who takes it is the point of having the fun.

its not fun to go to csw every week knowing that you cant take it cause a bunch of cheating turks on diez have banded together to hold it from the english speaking players......now do you get it

you made they lost it or didnt take it back.....who cares.....your post is just bitching and whinning....its not needed

is grobs clan cheating to get the csw?
    did they come with 14 allied clans?

that would be reasons to make a post against him or his clan....but not for what your posting

get it yet? or do you need me to type biffer?

get a clue dude....stop being mad and have fun[/b]
    1. After the first lines I stoped reading it becausI don&#39;t care about what you think or say.

2. You somewhere said you don&#39;t know about it and don&#39;t care either. So why the hell are you posting here? OH and if you are mad about Diet CSW go open your own topic and flame there or better stay in your 2Moons section. kkthxbb

And its up to me to decide to post about this or not. You aren&#39;t the one to judge which post has its right to be here and which doesn&#39;t.

shanttelimi

1. After the first lines I stoped reading it becausI don&#39;t care about what you think or say.

2. You somewhere said you don&#39;t know about it and don&#39;t care either. So why the hell are you posting here? OH and if you are mad about Diet CSW go open your own topic and flame there or better stay in your 2Moons section. kkthxbb

And its up to me to decide to post about this or not. You aren&#39;t the one to judge which post has its right to be here and which doesn&#39;t.[/b]
    1: if you dont care what he says or think then why are you responding to him?
    2: its just a game stop whineing that we lost it ok? ty
    3:stfu

Sustain

Stone cold noob come dieZ where the real players are then talk shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast