Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gryphon armor +exp

This is a discussion on Gryphon armor +exp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. I'm 61lvl rogue(my clan went 60+ from ardream ) and I'm thinkng about buying gryphon with exp bonus. Since ...
Page: 1

Hello.
    I'm 61lvl rogue(my clan went 60+ from ardream ) and I'm thinkng about buying gryphon with exp bonus. Since I exp on paramuns, cw, dk ..... with platinium premium is it wise to buy gryphon with exp+? Someone said to me that it will give me 6% of exp bonus and if I kill 1000 paramuns it will be like I would kill 1060 so buying this bonus is stupid and better is to buy gryphon with def+. I'm not sure should I buy it or not :S What do you think abou it?
    Sry for bad english

SirKaoS

Ofc its worth ... any XP bonus is worth and saving time. When u going to 70 and more it saves you hours of XP

DeathInTheNight

Personally I always prefered def valks/gry but xp would be cool if ya know you can trust the ppl who are keeping you alive.
    Also if you in the low lvl 60's then you probably only xping on apos type mobs,(cant remember their names) so def is not an issue, so ya go for xp

Both valkyrie and gryphon look gay Don't buy any of them.

Both valkyrie and gryphon look gay Don't buy any of them.[/b]

hahahahahahahahahhahaha

lil_mageskillz

i would pick exp gryphon. the less exp u have to do the better.

4que

+1 anything to help reduce the time XPing is worth it, too bad they only last 2 months now, greedy KO FTW !

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

6% more... ofc its worth it imo...

PFC Senior Member

its worth always and more when u a have a gg exp party

NeronDomitius

for 100% of exp, with gry/valks u get 106%
    if u have spare coins get it, if u dont have and you r not going to hardcore exp, then dont get it..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well if your gonna go 60+ i advise you to get it, via PUS if you buy prem since it's cost is very low, or just buy from merchant...since it's not very expensive, it's a good purchase, espically since it lasts for 2x months

Banned

just buy both man, it's worth it to have the XP bonus. in 2 months of XP, if you get an extra %6, and you xp for 100 hours in that time, it's like saving 6 hours of XP.

Banned

Personally I always prefered def valks/gry but xp would be cool if ya know you can trust the ppl who are keeping you alive.
    Also if you in the low lvl 60's then you probably only xping on apos type mobs,(cant remember their names) so def is not an issue, so ya go for xp[/b]
    Paras? Brahman? :P

at lvls 77~80 they given me like 2k~5k XP more with Platinum premium so i guess it worth it if u wanna lvl up faster

well i am a xp whore and i am not an example but
    6% in ur lvl is only 1 hour of xp...
    i'd buy XP valk at lvl 77+ when 6% r more than 2-3 hours of xp

so if u wanna waste ur valk for xp go for it, but u better use AC unless u have extra cash to buy XP as well.
    1 tip if u buy XP and AC make sure that each set is diffrent, for example AC will b gryphon and XP will b Valkyre so u'll never forget to change it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast