Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gryphon armor +exp

This is a discussion on Gryphon armor +exp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; save for pot money imo(especially warriors) unless it makes a big difference to xp i.e....
Page: 2

save for pot money imo(especially warriors)
    unless it makes a big difference to xp i.e.

if they still had bifrost it would rlly be worth it..greeds gave like 400k :P 6% bonus would be alot

but either way its worth it. more xp faster you lvl its as simple as that lol.

also on cwest..its a pain in the ass to get a nice xp party..it would be best if you could get the most outta that party as you could before it ended

if they still had bifrost it would rlly be worth it..greeds gave like 400k :P 6% bonus would be alot

but either way its worth it. more xp faster you lvl its as simple as that lol.
    also on cwest..its a pain in the ass to get a nice xp party..it would be best if you could get the most outta that party as you could before it ended[/b]
    i have xp 24/7 in para / dk it's not hard to find xp when i'm around

Beast&Harlot

Me and someone from my clan when I was constantly exping on dark stones with plat premi+exp gryphons figuered it up to be like killing 1 extra dark stone every 15 dark stones or something like that....so they are worth it in my opinion if you are a hard core exper.

If you only BDW, or get over 50% of ur exp from BDW, and dont exp much besides that, then do not get it, its not wroth it.

However, if BDW exp is like 25% or lower, of the daily exp you get, then definately get the EXP gryphons.

They are really worth it, but if u are low on money then u can hold up until you aer lvl 70. because its like pretty pertty damn useful especially 70+

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Look at it this way.

If you get a helmet and pauldron of exp valk, thats a total of 6% exp bonus. That means for every 100%, you gain 6% extra. I don't know how long it takes to get 6% with plat prem but i know at higher levels, its worth it for sure.

Banned

well if u wanna exp only, and ur smth like 75+ it may worth it, but if u wanna pk a bit meanwhile, goin to wars etc etc, i would better pick def / hp bonus ( depends what u prefer ), 6% per one lvl aint that much
    those exp bonues will have full use when there will b 83 patch up, when u will exp as lvl and u will go for 83

exec85

I am really looking forward to see the first one who make ~12 billion XP from 80-83 xD

must be a absolute freak xD

I am really looking forward to see the first one who make ~12 billion XP from 80-83 xD

must be a absolute freak xD[/b]

why people are playing with expers nowdays i dont think this will be problem its just will take time

Banned Senior Member

why people are playing with expers nowdays i dont think this will be problem its just will take time [/b]
    It'll take me like 6 years

Anyways, personally I wouldn't take it because I xp too less for it.
    However, as sais numerous of times, it totally depends on how much time you spend on xp.
    If it's alot, it's worth it.

Richie

No, it definitely is not worth!!!!
    I will not encourage any person to give money to K2Networks.....NEVER EVER!!!

On the other hand...what it takes in platinum/prems to get lvl 80, you could just go buy an 80 lvl?

Banned

Exp gryphons are totally worth it! Definately buy them

I use exp and def armors...both worth it to me.

oli

yes it worth.. I know

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

plat prem+exp helm and exp armor til ur 80 gogogo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast