Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Insane hackers hacking everyone on EUKO.

This is a discussion on Insane hackers hacking everyone on EUKO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who was hacked in past 3 weeks? Please answer here check it out. in my opinion this may not happen ...
Page: 1

Default Insane hackers hacking everyone on EUKO.

Who was hacked in past 3 weeks? Please answer here
    check it out. in my opinion this may not happen to an official game.

O_o Senior Member

Says that page doesn't exist?

Edit: nvm it works.. Reading ;o

Dam that some long list... NTT should start checking their security asap... He counted 46 accounts and thats just the users who bother to actually complain at forums... Daim.

Banned Senior Member

Happened on Diablo 3 when it first came out screamer =D

that's just silly, sad things like these happen. feeling sorry for everyone's lost.
    after this EUKO will end up dead also.

Little archer Senior Member

lolol that fucking turk sasquatch is there.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I get tons of phisher emails that appear to be from ntt game. Website looks legit exactly the same. All people have to do is loggin and the hackers have access. Im not even going to log the site for that reason. Make sure to seal all your items and you will be fine. Be smart and dont trust any emails

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    I get tons of phisher emails that appear to be from ntt game. Website looks legit exactly the same. All people have to do is loggin and the hackers have access. Im not even going to log the site for that reason. Make sure to seal all your items and you will be fine. Be smart and dont trust any emails
    yea that may happen if you register on koxp pages
    btw, ive heard that sealed items were stolen as well

Banned

I've never even open emails like that and im sure I log only the right website and I got scammed on one of my accounts.

and i knew. it EUKO wouldn't be long after USKO.
    it's a real pity.

seriously like 1 out of 5 people i know that play KO have been hacked in the last months

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I have never even been to a koxp website. My email is listed on the official forums. The only koxp i have ever used was genie. I did download a skin for usko a long time ago. I dunno if it was bannable tho. What is the point of koxp. Its not hard to get lvl 80 on euko with lvl jump i got lvl 80 in less then a month and im almost lvl 82 and have a lvl 59 dcz rogue and priest and played less then 2 months.

Regardless lavell, most k0xp users just use it cause they dont want to grind at all, want to make money, and/or do now want to pay for genie. Plus k0xp nowadays can pretty much tie your shoes for you too.....

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Theres a way to unseal krowaz and stuff like that when the player has premium (the video is added on the 1st page of the nttgame topic) the ammount of players that got hacked is incredible lets hope they will do something about it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Theres a way to unseal krowaz and stuff like that when the player has premium (the video is added on the 1st page of the nttgame topic) the ammount of players that got hacked is incredible lets hope they will do something about it
    That video is outdated as hell and has been fixed, even on usko a long time ago..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

If someone is able to key log your details by going on a legit site, they could key log any of your details. They could access your bank account or other details too.

Therefore it is of my opinion that people who get hacked do so because they go on dodgy websites, or there are people out there capable of hacking the KO database and obtaining your ID and Password.

I personally think there are probably people out there who are able to access KO's information.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Therefore it is of my opinion that people who get hacked do so because they go on dodgy websites
    WHAT?
    Honestly can't tell if you are serious. All the random hacks aside when k2 hosted the game but the incredibly huge amount of people getting hacked ( including me ) since NTT took over can't be because of the reason you mentioned. That just doesn't make any sense. I've had 4 accounts decked on diez and only my warrior got hacked, granted he wore the best gear but my bank account, I literally logged daily, had way better items on it and that acc hasn't been touched. Yet. Well maybe it's stripped by now, I honestly don't care. I've uninstalled ko months ago

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast