Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Guerrero_ko

This is a discussion on Guerrero_ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Makros hmm thats why he was so hard to beat ^^ but still one question open glave+8 ...
Page: 3

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Makros
    hmm thats why he was so hard to beat ^^ but still one question open glave+8 or +9 ftw? he´s the first 70 warrior i see without a glowy raptor...
    MareKiller?

Makros

OK good point, but i said i see/saw without... MareKILLER came from out of nowhere for me (after 2 weeks KO break, yes RL aga´s, he was suddenly there...)

DieWithMyKiss

lmao he was like lvl 70 with glave +2 reduced and chitin +4/str, then he became king and suddendly came out with shell +7/8 and rap 8

susGe

Originally posted by FictionalReality
    king can get some % from national treasury it name isnt plunder it is claim
    theres a difference between claiming your share as king and taking it all. He took it all. anyone remember any xp events when he was king?

marekiller levelled from 61 to 70 in 71 days (told me himself). and yes he plundered the treasury; taking 100% of the money on all servers is plundering. When F9 is king ALL the money on server1 goes towards events.

Makros

Sry I am orc or alien or whatever it should be called, so I dont know everything about human side... (even I got no char on human side...) just remembering MareKILLER running arround with this white cape... On orc side the kings weren´t that bad at all...

FictionalReality

Originally posted by 0000000
    and yes he plundered the treasury; taking 100% of the money on all servers is plundering. When F9 is king ALL the money on server1 goes towards events.
    i repeat king get some % from national treasury dont make f9 propaganda dont try to show marekiller as a thief... maybe f9 better king but this doesnt meant marekiller is a thief...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123