Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New ultimate lag?

This is a discussion on New ultimate lag? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All day i had lag, like 2-7 seconds lag. Sometimes i can do my attacking fine but then again, after ...
Page: 1

WarIsNotOver

All day i had lag, like 2-7 seconds lag. Sometimes i can do my attacking fine but then again, after 2 hits i got extreme lag.
    Not only me i guess ?

Pete

P1kin

All day i had lag, like 2-7 seconds lag. Sometimes i can do my attacking fine but then again, after 2 hits i got extreme lag.
    Not only me i guess ?
    Pete[/b]
    same with me it blows

WarIsNotOver

yea >.< I really hate it.
    k2, u keep pissing me off lol

I&#39;m having this prob for about 6 months now and I have no idea how to fix it, but this problem is with my internet <_<

TaDaaa

I said in the other post

Valkerie Armor FTW!

"Teacher says every time a lag rings a turk gets his dupe"

Yeah, I always lag. But I did notice MORE lag after this patch, even when hardly anyone was online.

For me it&#39;s not really laggy but i get lf dc way to often :S

gravedigga_bg

way more laggy after new patch...pssssssshh <_<

Banned

After this 1470 patch there is lagg all the time :S But dunno why only israel ppl wont lagg

wOLfi

i didnt lag today .. and im from germany ... thats like far away from isreal

After this 1470 patch there is lagg all the time :S But dunno why only israel ppl wont lagg[/b]
    well i&#39;m from israel and i can tell you i get very often major lags the longest i had was a 5 minutes!!!
    i could know it because one time i wanted to pk in dcz and i activated scrolls then the lags began.. from 28 minutes left it fall down to 23 minutes
    then i got dc <_< came back again, 5 minutes lag and dc 30 minutes of scrolls ran out with no ability to play...
    every time ppl kick me from exp parties because they think i&#39;m a leecher... i&#39;m getting tired of this crap, if it won&#39;t get better befor my preium end i will
    surely stop playing and sell everything

theres new anvil bug that needs server lag to work, i think we&#39;re gonna see some new +8&#39;s

llJuanMall

I was playing today and didnt have any lag, but most of the turkish players did. I couldn&#39;t EXP for 2 hours since only turkish players were on and couldn&#39;t get my party going.... they DC every 2 minutes.
    I know that this isnt that bad since most of the turkish players r dupers/scammer/hackers/etc but it gets really stressful.... u cannot do a decent EXP party when nobody is on and ur last choice to EXP is with turks but they keep DC every minute :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("TaDaaa")</div>
    I said in the other post

Valkerie Armor FTW!

"Teacher says every time a lag rings a turk gets his dupe" [/b]
    lol! nice one

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

WTF! im playing ko and on vent at same time hehe. But im am getting d/c like every 10 mins or so. And it is lagging my vent 2 ping will jump 2 like 5000-25000. Is this my internet or is ko doing this to me?

Zulkir

i have the same problem..

i have lag and constant dc in every 10 minutes..i wont mind if i dont loose time on scrolls..but in every dc i loose 2-3 minutes of scrolls..so i stop pking..

P.S. I am sure that i dont have any problem with my connection..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast