Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Guess who is back

This is a discussion on Guess who is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Beasty Boys?...
Page: 2

The Beasty Boys?

Banned

Damn this guy should be shot in the head -________-

The Beasty Boys?[/b]
    Tina turner

Topic: And he's only lvl 71 so shouldn't pwn to hard against 80+ with +8's i think :mellow:

Thanks, you just won a coockie for being the retard that is trying to start a flame war[/b]
    retard, you can whine over a half +9 set that is legit. But I cannot whine about your leader babashopping a full +10 shell set and an avedon +10 while there is not even an avedon +9 in the server?

I want to be like you, so perfect and smart. Now read the first word of my post again.

Half of you guys don't even know why the acc's got banned and why they are unbanned now. So please, before you talk, do a little research. Reminder: read the first word off my post again.

WaSaBaBasdf

And the Question still exists..
    WHY I AM STILL BANNED ?

WHY I AM STILL BANNED ?[/b]
    Your turn now

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

legrunt is a wellknown person in diez who sell +9-+10 items cuz he has a gm contact. also laurent and legrunt did many +3 jevel uniqs items during NCS bug.[/b]

Imo, that's one of the biggest bugs that ever happened. Saw entire clans get decked out in +9's and +3's literally over night.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Half of you guys don't even know why the acc's got banned and why they are unbanned now. So please, before you talk, do a little research. Reminder: read the first word off my post again.[/b]
    oh simon , what happend to you you went orc, half of those sets might be legit , after what duping themself the amount of coins to buy it??.
    killers probally have more legit palyers ,even considering that 1 guy as you say compared to those dupers.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

WHY I AM STILL BANNED ?[/b]
    It is easy to get unbanned
    the 999 days left u just need a connection to GM

What was the NCS bug?

Banned

What was the NCS bug?[/b]
    I thought it was the compound bug o.O

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

What was the NCS bug?[/b]
    In the NCS bug they have sent with char as example ''xyz'' items over letter to char ''abc''
    after they have sent 10 letters full with items they used Name change scroll to char ''abc''
    and opened a new character again with the nick ''abc''
    so the old and new character ''abc'' got the items
    result : you got all items double in letter

since this bug they not allow again old used nicknames and they disabled item send over letter for a long period

oh simon , what happend to you you went orc, half of those sets might be legit , after what duping themself the amount of coins to buy it??.
    killers probally have more legit palyers ,even considering that 1 guy as you say compared to those dupers.[/b]
    Some facts:
    -kb been owning the castle for over 2-3 years now?
    -they kill isiloon 3 times a day
    - they kill felankor few times a week

And... even in c-west there are +9 weapons already. How old is c-west? 1 year? So why would +9 items in a 1 year old server be more legit than in a 4 year old server?

And I don't care who has more legit players. My point is, that killers whine about things they do themselve. If someone has reasons to whine, it would be those who never babashopped before. Not those who buy +10 shells and avedons from "legit" sources. And believe me, i know NOBODY in kb with +10 unique weapons or shell sets.

KalaBunga Senior Member

those facts are right. but this not remove the fact that most of them were cheaters/ bug abusers
    some one who have ner babashopped , would be some one would not even buy prem / kc wiht his own money imo.

those facts are right. but this not remove the fact that most of them were cheaters/ bug abusers
    some one who have ner babashopped , would be some one would not even buy prem / kc wiht his own money imo.[/b]
    premium is not illegal, buying items for usd is (TOS). And as the term "babashopping" has no fixed definition yet, it's wrong to put buying premium equal to"babashopping".
    With babashopping I ment: those who buy in game items/coins for real life money, not talking about premium as playing without is almost impossible.

And, can you proof your fact that most of them were cheaters/bug abusers ? That blurry movie of some rogue using a hp pot doesn't count. But going off-topic :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast