Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Guess who is back

This is a discussion on Guess who is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; before you find out all this illegal shit you was the biggest noob on Diez , you always just blame ...
Page: 5

before you find out all this illegal shit you was the biggest noob on Diez , you always just blame yourself

[/b]
    1)everybody started there
    2)continue to cry nothing gona change in this game

@drunkenmaster

If I remember correctly, your items weren't very noob either. Shell +9 set, DD +18 rebirth helmet, cs +8 , shards + ??.

Why you blaming legrunt while you had simular items (even better).

LeGrunt

before you find out all this illegal shit you was the biggest noob on Diez , you always just blame yourself
    [/b]
    =) Its me or Larry?
    You even dont know about the 1st owner of LeGrunt =) you really brainless.The SS from KO.I was playing mage in KO.The name was KuomaLy.LeGrunt was our provoker at Harpies and Golems.Oh sorry I forgot..You cant know that times.You was not able to go out from Moradon at the time :/

Where is proofs about Pr0gressive and 6x Chitin Shields?Cant you explain your lies?
    You have nothing:/ Just talking like a little bitch.Im sad for you:/
    I wonder something about you LamerMaster.What do you see on the mirrors when you look at them?Ass or smth like that?

Drunkenmaster dont you ever get tried of being wrong? be a man and just stfu before you keep just proving everybody how stupid you are talking out of your ass -.- seriously you show so much hate against legrunt/claw/kb, i can bet anything you applied to get into those clans and got rejected.. seriously stop the hating and play your own game, live your life(even if it must be online sadly for u)

His recent items are average. I don't know why people make such a big deal about it.

Note: Yes I know the days when people showed pics in full glowy stuff.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Drunkenmaster dont you ever get tried of being wrong? be a man and just stfu before you keep just proving everybody how stupid you are talking out of your ass -.- seriously you show so much hate against legrunt/claw/kb, i can bet anything you applied to get into those clans and got rejected.. seriously stop the hating and play your own game, live your life(even if it must be online sadly for u)[/b]
    when I'm being wrong then answer me this question? are this +10 items legit?
    I never asked for clan or something else because we had our own clans why I should ask them when I don't like the leaders ?
    I'm again back in Diez and alot people ingame know how nice I'm really

you talking like that Diez owner is Kb-Claw..you think everybody must like eachother?

I have my reasons and u must not be the lawyer of Kb-claw

LeGrunt

when I'm being wrong then answer me this question? are this +10 items legit?
    I never asked for clan or something else because we had our own clans why I should ask them when I don't like the leaders ?
    I'm again back in Diez and alot people ingame know how nice I'm really

you talking like that Diez owner is Kb-Claw..you think everybody must like eachother?

I have my reasons and u must not be the lawyer of Kb-claw[/b]
    There is not CLaW or KB members in ko4life.You talks about the clans with ur own thinks and there is nobody from KB or CLaW to answer your shit thinks.If you are a real man, stop talking behind of the Clans!

Why you keep quiet about your lies?I think It was beatiful when nobody answering your lies?I reply right now and you cant answer me?I answered 12821986521 question of you but you even cant answering to my 2x question.Tell me why?Maybe you dont have proof?If you dont have proof, try to be real man(if you are) and write here that you talk without knowing the things.Show people what you are?Can you do that?I dont think so.You can talk like a little bitch only nothing more =)

konj

There is not CLaW or KB members in ko4life.You talks about the clans with ur own thinks and there is nobody from KB or CLaW to answer your shit thinks.If you are a real man, stop talking behind of the Clans!

Why you keep quiet about your lies?I think It was beatiful when nobody answering your lies?I reply right now and you cant answer me?I answered 12821986521 question of you but you even cant answering to my 2x question.Tell me why?Maybe you dont have proof?If you dont have proof, try to be real man(if you are) and write here that you talk without knowing the things.Show people what you are?Can you do that?I dont think so.You can talk like a little bitch only nothing more =)[/b]
    LEGRUNT FTW <33

WaSaBaBasdf

And the Question still exists..
    WHY I AM STILL BANNED ?[/b]

=) Its me or Larry?
    You even dont know about the 1st owner of LeGrunt =) you really brainless.The SS from KO.I was playing mage in KO.The name was KuomaLy.LeGrunt was our provoker at Harpies and Golems.Oh sorry I forgot..You cant know that times.You was not able to go out from Moradon at the time :/

Where is proofs about Pr0gressive and 6x Chitin Shields?Cant you explain your lies?
    You have nothing:/ Just talking like a little bitch.Im sad for you:/
    I wonder something about you LamerMaster.What do you see on the mirrors when you look at them?Ass or smth like that?[/b]
    first owner so you are just a cheap copy ? hahahaha

oh I really wasn&#39;t able to go out from moradon at this time? I was just lvl 68 and had dual shard+8, Chitin Shield+0 and shell + chitin +8 and was exping @ apos

yes you was a noob @ the period where we was PRO Characters
    everything what you got , you only got with cheats fucking NOOB

you have nothing also not your own name

Meinkampf before NCS

Come on guys.. again e-penis fights?..

[/b]
    camat0z LOL :lol:

LeGrunt

first owner so you are just a cheap copy ? hahahaha

oh I really wasn&#39;t able to go out from moradon at this time? I was just lvl 68 and had dual shard+8, Chitin Shield+0 and shell + chitin +8 and was exping @ apos

yes you was a noob @ the period where we was PRO Characters
    everything what you got , you only got with cheats fucking NOOB

you have nothing also not your own name

Meinkampf before NCS
    [/b]
    bla bla bla bla
    Im President of USA, Who belives? =)
    Why do you show shits here?Who ask you this shits?
    Why you cant explain your lies and trying to hide them with other shits?
    Stop trying to change the subject lamer.Speak about your LIES.
    Explain your lies.Show to people what you are on Cyber Area fucking liar.

bla bla bla bla
    Im President of USA, Who belives? =)
    Why do you show shits here?Who ask you this shits?
    Why you cant explain your lies and trying to hide them with other shits?
    Stop trying to change the subject lamer.Speak about your LIES.
    Explain your lies.Show to people what you are on Cyber Area fucking liar.[/b]
    hahahaa can you only say bla bla bla ? very cheap statements with no sense

moron tell us how you get this +10 items , in every point you are the biggest liar
    you said you buying this shit but I&#39;m sure it isn&#39;t so..come on
    who believe that this Hellbreaker+10 are legit ? fact is you are owner of illegal items and deserve every punish

why was Legrunt banned ? because you are a fucking duper

why you never answer people this shit ?

you think I care how many chitin shields you really have 4 5 6 7 8 who cares?

who cares if progressive is banned or unbanned , a friend told me he is unbanned...maybe he is and used ncs? but who cares?

answer my questions what you never really answered because you know that you are a retarded cheater

Come on guys.. again e-penis fights?..[/b]
    LeChicken wrote 4 posts before that he not post anymore :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast