Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Guess who is back

This is a discussion on Guess who is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Drunken just drop it. All the rest who want to bash legrunt, this is not the place to bash him....
Page: 6

Banned

Drunken just drop it. All the rest who want to bash legrunt, this is not the place to bash him.

LeGrunt

why was Legrunt banned ? because you are a fucking duper

you think I care how many chitin shields you really have 4 5 6 7 8 who cares?

who cares if progressive is banned or unbanned , a friend told me he is unbanned...maybe he is and used ncs? but who cares?[/b]
    Oh yea, you right.So K2 unblocked the account with the duped Items.Its really good diagnostic by Diagnosticer like always=)
    Remember."selimhann" is blocked too from my clan.His items was "Mage shell set +7 - dual roms +0 - ep +0 and shits".What was the Pr0gressive's items?His account was naked as I know(I heard).So the bans wasn't about the items you got it?You can try to ask real persons if you wanna learn clearly about the things.I can answer all questions of you like now Im doing.If you wanna ask me anymore questions, just find me and ask what u want.After that you can write the true things on forums.Stop jealous us.Stop making lies about us.You are pissing us off.

I got my answer from you=)Thanks.Thats enough for me to see how you talk in forums=)I hope it will be enough for people too.
    NOTE: Say "hello" from me to your friend which one said "Pr0gressive is unblocked" =)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456