Guest Accounts

This is a discussion on Guest Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So this is a pretty basic question imo. Maybe it seems harder than i think or maybe its already been ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Guest Accounts

So this is a pretty basic question imo. Maybe it seems harder than i think or maybe its already been brought up. But today i was approached by a "yoav ." char that is still validating. Now my question to u moderators is, would it seem proper to only allow forum users to access rights on the forums? Rather than letting scammers who have done so in the past just view the selling topics of other players in hopes of messaging them for another scam attempt? I mean the whole purpose of a validated account here is so u can view other posts and topics on forums, that luxury should not be given to those who do not have accounts here. Someone please get back to me, as i would think that this is a serious issue.
    Last edited by jaspreet; 08-26-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Banned

Kill yourself... Indian

just got a pm from the fake one too..

yea i think it would be a great idea, that would maybe block a little all the scamming going around !

lBiCl

thats a good point, however would u just not let them in market section or what?

Banned Senior Member

i think it wouldent help much at all. if you block it they just make an new acc and get 50 posts using proxy's and go scam again:P

This has been brought up a few times regarding the rights of certain group types, ill bring it up again though cos i do see it as a problem, this guy just wont give up.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    This has been brought up a few times regarding the rights of certain group types, ill bring it up again though cos i do see it as a problem, this guy just wont give up.
    Yeh i would appreciate it old pal. Im gonna bump this though so others read it as well, in case they want to make a comment or something.

PaininurAsz

i like the idea.