guide to complain about K2

This is a discussion on guide to complain about K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well guys, idk about you, but official forums dont do shit, and writing tickets doesn't do anything, im asking for ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well guys, idk about you, but official forums dont do shit, and writing tickets doesn't do anything, im asking for your support to write to the BBB about k2 and them not informing the customers about their product and their service, so here is a way to go about it and do it, it might not do anything, but who knows, its better then doing NOTHING and let this game go to shit

well, seeing as how according to chuckie, these forums aren't a place to put complaints or feedback for the company, my best guess would be to write a complaint at www.bbb.org this is the better bussiness bureau, it is a company that rates other companys and their ways of bussiness, well, seeing as how if we complain here, nothing is done, so try this, go to

www.bbb.org

enter your zip code, on the right hand side there will be a place said: File a Complaint

click this

click next, then enter where u did your business from ( usa/canada/ another country) and then hit complaint as a product or service.

click next enter your zip and country again and hit next

it will then give u 3 different ways to search for your company to complain about, in the middle box
    you will get Search By Company Name: enter: K2 Network* important use K2 Network, (not K2 Networks)

and hit next

hit K2 Network in irvine, CA

and continue on with your complaint

cheers

I've found the times when I reported K2 to BBB, even they didn't give a shit. There was a couple of times they closed my ticket too

Even so, if K2 loses enough $ they'll take notice.

You should get this message on turk forums

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ill go 2 fmtr later >.<, but if enough ppl write in, maybe something can be done... lol its like voting, the more ppl that submit a complaint, the better chance something will be done, power in # ^^ lol

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

No Premium In January 2009!!! D:

I&#39;ll brb, I gotta go buy some transformation gems and get that Mastodon put to work in Moradon!
    "Whos&#39; with me?!?!" XD

it has been tryed and failed a douzend times to make K2 do there work. BBB wont change anything either, who seriously checks the company rating before playing a game?
    I dont know if anything like that is existing in USA, but in most countrys in europe there TV shows up to own television transmitter stations or however you call that, which broadcast "Gamer Shows" ESL matches, game ratings & checks, blacklists and all kind of that.
    If danny or anybody else wastes his time to report K2 to there instead of runing around in mora it might be more effective.

Though most KO players are from turky and turky is actually in europa time has failed to arrive there and as far I know no gamer shows are existing there aswell, BUT K2 is providing more games then KO and I highly doupt the support there aint anything better.

now I can leav in peace xD

ps: danny sux

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

it has been tryed and failed a douzend times to make K2 do there work. BBB wont change anything either, who seriously checks the company rating before playing a game?
    I dont know if anything like that is existing in USA, but in most countrys in europe there TV shows up to own television transmitter stations or however you call that, which broadcast "Gamer Shows" ESL matches, game ratings & checks, blacklists and all kind of that.
    If danny or anybody else wastes his time to report K2 to there instead of runing around in mora it might be more effective.

Though most KO players are from turky and turky is actually in europa time has failed to arrive there and as far I know no gamer shows are existing there aswell, BUT K2 is providing more games then KO and I highly doupt the support there aint anything better.

now I can leav in peace xD
    ps: danny sux[/b]
    people complain alot &#39;;-s