Guild Wars

This is a discussion on Guild Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive been bored lately... wondering if any1 playing gw and/ or wants some 1 to play wit .. jus got ...
Page: 1

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Ive been bored lately... wondering if any1 playing gw and/ or wants some 1 to play wit ..

jus got Prophecies for now... gonna try to get others soon

.. peace

champianbob

Just some advise:

Buy another campaign or eye of the north or gw2. Not as many people play prophecies anymore because there are the other expansions out so they figure why bother.

Just my opinion though.

i played GW, bought all expasions, and no matter what i do, that game fails. lvl cap is 20. after that all u have left is farming/getting titles. within 3 months of having the game i had 3 lvl 20's(they each took maybe 2 days to ge 20) and one of them had 9 titels, one of them had 7, and another only had 3, and i had like 900k plat which wasnt much to some. just 3 months. had all elite skills. so game is fun for 3 months. then it becomes the most repetitive game i have ever played. because to me the pvp in the game is horrible(just my opinion). im not ranting or flaming, im giving just 1 person's opinion of his experience of the game. but the first month of the game was a ton of fun, and its graphics were unbeatable when it comes to MMORPGS.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

yeea thats true.... i get on but cant last 10min

im prob jus gonna wait till gw2

GuildWarsfreak

i played GW, bought all expasions, and no matter what i do, that game fails. lvl cap is 20. after that all u have left is farming/getting titles. within 3 months of having the game i had 3 lvl 20's(they each took maybe 2 days to ge 20) and one of them had 9 titels, one of them had 7, and another only had 3, and i had like 900k plat which wasnt much to some. just 3 months. had all elite skills. so game is fun for 3 months. then it becomes the most repetitive game i have ever played. because to me the pvp in the game is horrible(just my opinion). im not ranting or flaming, im giving just 1 person's opinion of his experience of the game. but the first month of the game was a ton of fun, and its graphics were unbeatable when it comes to MMORPGS.[/b]
    Guild Wars pvp is very tactical and team based most groups require vent or ts. Its also hard to get started in it because everyone is seeking experienced players for there team.. theres random arenas but thats random you dont get to enjoy planning builds or tactics. Titles basically replace levels instead of "wow a lvl 83" its "wow rank 12 hero" etc.

Completing the campaigns for the first time is really fun but the game does get boring after you've done everything, I cant wait for guild wars 2 where there's no level cap