Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the guy that cantkillavirus scammed

This is a discussion on For the guy that cantkillavirus scammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cantkillavirus scammed me for raptor +7 and you for 2 md +7 and chitin set as far as i know ...
Page: 1

PleasePkMe(Real)

Default For the guy that cantkillavirus scammed

Cantkillavirus scammed me for raptor +7 and you for 2 md +7 and chitin set as far as i know you played poptart and he(saying hes a she btw) logged and took your items , i got them cause he traded them for my raptor, and id like to give them back to you i dont want any stolen items on my account, its either going to you or im destroying it .

ill wait 1 week before i destroy it.

btw hes on d1 he changed his nickname after he scammed anyway guys becareful of a shemale so called "julie" that scamming people around.

oh and about my account i lost my password to it ^_^ so i registered this account at my friends house , if any mod can contact me about my old account here (pleasepkmee) it will be great cause i change my email after that so called guy hacked my mail and then i never recieved any active mail to my new one.

Healo

[email protected]
    she's scammed countless ppl, nvr trust her with anything :unsure:

PleasePkMe(Real)

he always have [email protected] and he probably made a new one, anyway guys dont trust anyone in this game at this times only real life friends
    i dont care about losing my raptor +7 itsnothing to get it back , im glad i learned my lesson.

Healo

Originally posted by PleasePkMe(Real)
    he always have [email protected] and he probably made a new one, anyway guys dont trust anyone in this game at this times only real life friends * *
    i dont care about losing my raptor +7 itsnothing to get it back , im glad i learned my lesson.
    thank god he traded with someone as nice to return the scam items

PleasePkMe(Real)

i just hope the guy will show up here and i can give him back the items i also hope it wont be her on a new nickname <_<

PleasePkMe(Real)

Ok i talked with her and we solved this problem she traded me the raptor for nothing, now only thing is left is looking for that guy .

come take ur items :wub:

PleasePkMe(Real)

ok everything is good now we solved all the problems

are you looking for the origional poptart or the 1 that actually plays the char poptart if its the char poptart ill give him a headsup

PleasePkMe(Real)

thats all i got i found the guy msn, ill contact him when he logs on.

Tenx

hi yes i am the one who plays poptart atm i know julie did it

PopTart

omg that bitch

those items r mine id apprichiate it if u can give them back to me please ill denie her of access to poptart from now on and thx for telling me.

i heard she fucked some guy irl for in game shit rofl

Foretold

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i heard she fucked some guy irl for in game shit rofl
    sounds like Julie :rollseyes:

PopTart

she fucking sold my account! lol im so glad i didnt give her the god damn SQ

Banned

/headshot_julie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast