Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IS this guy CHEATING?

This is a discussion on IS this guy CHEATING? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; weird :/ i remember that guy was legit when i played with him... i remember being in the same clan ...
Page: 3

weird :/ i remember that guy was legit when i played with him... i remember being in the same clan as him.. forgot which clan tho >.<"

weird bug :S , hows pathos now btw?

lil_mageskillz

seen this long time ago also when koxp was big. never thought i would see it again

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

check the picture before u post look good -.- he is using priest heals and he is rogue
    @ the topic

thats new skill i guess:P[/b]
    i saw a debuffer go stealth before &#39;;s

Banned

well kosp has to be back or something because there are bp&#39;s wall hacking. Walking in and out of mountains just runing in casting debuff then runing out to try to kill and retreating back onto the hill -_- .... skill failed. blocked by an object -_-

maybe it was a graphic bug, but it&#39;s a wierd one : P one i never seen without 3rd party programs involved.

Gangsta

i was killed by a stealthed party of patriot clan members :P

um its called heavenfire...........

Banned

usually ko do dupe wipe in this month[/b]
    yo mn whos tha chick in ur sig shes fukin hot got a name?

Royalassassin

I dont get what this post is about? it just shows his items or w/e

Royalassassin

weird :/ i remember that guy was legit when i played with him... i remember being in the same clan as him.. forgot which clan tho >.<"

weird bug :S , hows pathos now btw?[/b]
    Ye i know him too and its not like him to use cheats. the real owner of the account aint so good at a rogue but he has a rl friend who goes on it sometimes who has an amazing minor heal and combo, how ever i dont even see the picture your trying to show of the priest animation or w/e, and i highly doubt he cheats.

1 more thing he is not Turkish to that retarded racist kid posting "Praying to Allah" he is English.

Banned

Ye i know him too and its not like him to use cheats. the real owner of the account aint so good at a rogue but he has a rl friend who goes on it sometimes who has an amazing minor heal and combo, how ever i dont even see the picture your trying to show of the priest animation or w/e, and i highly doubt he cheats.

1 more thing he is not Turkish to that retarded racist kid posting "Praying to Allah" he is English.[/b]
    hey royal long time no see!

u were in my clan long ago and a very good rouge.

the problem i had was that he was atacking me w/ a combo and his hands were over his head like that and his hands would glow blue like the begining of a priest heal. I just r atack on him so i don&#39;t killl him to fast and take this screen shot. When i would blade hit hands would pop up like this right after. Even when i said he was cheating and he ran away i bladed him agian and he would be runing w/ his hands poping up... so if it&#39;s not cheating please tell me what he&#39;s doin.

In my "opinion" he&#39;s using 3rd party tools.

Oh I forgot. That guy who&#39;s on the account traded with Lucca a +60 mage account or something. Could explain a lot.

Royalassassin

when i catch him on msn ill talk to him and see whats going on, oh and who were you in pathos wtcamer? and what clan

Banned

MasterPug 65 Mage

YourDaddysNameHere 59 Mage

I was leader of KINGSofARDREAM

I was assit of iKonz, LegendaryCrew, EnchanteD

WTH>>> THEY DELETED MY SIG>>>

Royalassassin

Ye well the real lilluca now plays a lvl 69 mage, so thats not him

Banned

ah ok

i was wondering why the character changed so much : P

thanks man