Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This guy is pathetic

This is a discussion on This guy is pathetic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Excuse me are you an idiot?, did you even read my post? Thats not me tardo, get an admin to ...
Page: 2

Excuse me are you an idiot?, did you even read my post? Thats not me tardo, get an admin to check the ip of the banned accounts against this one.[/b]

why would they care bout ur ip rad is obviously going to take care of the person who fucked him and ur apparently on the ass end of the deal

and even tho i dont like rad_archer and we dont get along this guy is a gg afaik was like first with legit archer with +8 ib and any archer who is legit is RAD if u ask me

EddyC

Lol private you've always been a fag with a grudge against brits, Im the guy that played Red's and PeterPuffers accounts, not once when I was playing with those guys did I scam anything from them. Anyway it will be interesting seeing someone spending the money to travel to england for a week to get the wrong person, n the fact of the matter is no one actually knows what rad_archer looks like, but at least I know he was brought up in da ghetto like 90% of this forum.

Noone will come dont worry,theyr trying to scare ya ;d

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Rofl.. I wish someone would threaten me like that. He can threaten you as much as he wants but he'll never have balls to visit you.
    Damn e-gangsters xD

Lol private you've always been a fag with a grudge against brits, Im the guy that played Red's and PeterPuffers accounts, not once when I was playing with those guys did I scam anything from them. Anyway it will be interesting seeing someone spending the money to travel to england for a week to get the wrong person, n the fact of the matter is no one actually knows what rad_archer looks like, but at least I know he was brought up in da ghetto like 90% of this forum.[/b]
    everyone played peterpuffers account at this point im placing u as emosexual and im sure u gained personally off all the ppl u guys scammed

u know what is pathetic? kids crying on forum where ppl give a shit about your problems

EddyC

You knows whats more pathetic, you posting on a kids topic where people give a shit about my problems just to get your post count up.

JoShY <email>@yahoo.com Today, 10:51 AM
    Rad_Archer <email>@hotmail.com 17th July 2007 - 11:14 PM

Using the same ip to connect/post

JoShY <email>@yahoo.com Today, 10:51 AM
    Rad_Archer <email>@hotmail.com 17th July 2007 - 11:14 PM[/b]
    explain ?

Banned

explain ?[/b]
    i think what he&#39;s saying joshy = rad archer
    same email adress..

JoShY

but its not the same he is admin he should look at the IP....

not same email address, im not gonna post the emails he/she used to register pubically. But both used the same ip

rad has nothing to hide its probly just one of his freinds iunno why u checking him festo

rad has nothing to hide its probly just one of his freinds iunno why u checking him festo[/b]
    Not for you or me to decide

Im just givin him some info

guy making this topic already been banned from here couple times for trying to sell rads items now he&#39;s scared cuz rad is going to the uk to get even

thats my take on this topic and the others so why do we care this scammer is gonna get wat he deserves if nething rad should be making the topic himself and we should be applauding him

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast