Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This guy is pathetic

This is a discussion on This guy is pathetic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The thing is private my ip hasnt been banned from here once... the only account that was banned was the ...
Page: 3

EddyC

The thing is private my ip hasnt been banned from here once... the only account that was banned was the emosexual one because i shared it. But yea i couldnt care if he wants to try n beat me or what ever over items i havent got.

The thing is private my ip hasnt been banned from here once... the only account that was banned was the emosexual one because i shared it. But yea i couldnt care if he wants to try n beat me or what ever over items i havent got.[/b]
    shared yeah im sure he's obviously pissed off and scared and im guessing jealous cuz he was banned and now wants rad to be banned too

Maybe he was born into poverty because his parents spent money on a video game?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

oh another "olimpia drama part 1"

interesting reading

EddyC : if i was u i will be siting before house door and i will be waitng for him if he do sothink for u i will call police etc...

Rad : if was u i never say him that i gonna travel to his city.

Mavetse

too long for reading..but im sure he is pathetic [/b]
    lol, yes i agree xD

kutulus

rad_archer is a good bro, i have done many successful trades with him

You scammed him for a lot of items and you think you are going to get away with it?

i'm sure the cost of the plane ticket would be worth the retribution.

may you rot in hell scammer

Dont be afraid,fight him like a man,show your skills and dont forget to film it

Dont be afraid,fight him like a man,show your skills and dont forget to film it [/b]
    he better be able to minor combo irl :X

EddyC

Believe me lol, even though im not the guy that scammed him, if he does decide to come to my house im not just gunna sit their and take shit from him and i sure as hell aint afraid of getting hurt, im a bit of a masochist

kutulus

Believe me lol, even though im not the guy that scammed him, if he does decide to come to my house im not just gunna sit their and take shit from him and i sure as hell aint afraid of getting hurt, im a bit of a masochist [/b]
    if someone has planned enough to fly and and greet you, i'm sure they are prepared to get their money back with any means necessary

why don't you just give him the items back?

EddyC

Because. I havent got his fuking items.

kutulus

Because. I havent got his fuking items.[/b]
    Who has them then?

obviously you would know the person who has the items since your associated with the account

You knows whats more pathetic, you posting on a kids topic where people give a shit about my problems just to get your post count up.[/b]
    Well somebody need told them truth since they can't figure that out .Like makeing your little problems public change sth meh.

Tbh, and i hope this doesnt start anything. I think its really sad that someone is so upset about a game that they are gonna go to someones country and go to there house to beat them up. Honestly its a game. Thats my take on the situation, but also if there is scamming going on its wrong and no scammers should be defended.

EpsaNomaly

Tbh, and i hope this doesnt start anything. I think its really sad that someone is so upset about a game that they are gonna go to someones country and go to there house to beat them up. Honestly its a game. Thats my take on the situation, but also if there is scamming going on its wrong and no scammers should be defended.[/b]
    most of the people posting in this topic saying Rad_Archer is a retard for wanting to go kick his ass don't know shit about what exactly was taken. the items that were taken most of u have probably never and will never see (and they are ALL legit).

the items taken could probably get him plenty of round-trip tickets to the U.K. anyways

also, Festo, why not also check the IP's of the different accounts this guy has used (or just check what accounts have logged in on his IP) instead of Rad_Archer...there's no problem for him to use that and another account, he's not trying to say they're 2 different people...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast