Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This guy is pathetic

This is a discussion on This guy is pathetic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most of the people posting in this topic saying Rad_Archer is a retard for wanting to go kick his ass ...
Page: 4

most of the people posting in this topic saying Rad_Archer is a retard for wanting to go kick his ass don't know shit about what exactly was taken. the items that were taken most of u have probably never and will never see (and they are ALL legit).

the items taken could probably get him plenty of round-trip tickets to the U.K. anyways

also, Festo, why not also check the IP's of the different accounts this guy has used (or just check what accounts have logged in on his IP) instead of Rad_Archer...there's no problem for him to use that and another account, he's not trying to say they're 2 different people...[/b]
    Dont know if you read properly but im not calling anyone a retard or in anyway saying anything about Rad_Archer.

And how could you be so mean to say i have nub items

EpsaNomaly

Dont know if you read properly but im not calling anyone a retard or in anyway saying anything about Rad_Archer.

And how could you be so mean to say i have nub items [/b]
    quoted wrong person sorry lol :mellow:

also yeah well too bad for u

kutulus

i hope rad_archer murders the guy

malicer

gogogo rad archer!!!

Banned

tape ass whoopin and post vid in off topic pls

LOL @ EDDYC.

You scammed him. You are a lame piece of shyt.

Rad Archer is the most respectable player on OLYMPIA as well as the best clanmate I've ever had, and You took a CS along with other gg items in a scam from him.

This is why nobody in OLYMPIA market forums nobody will buy anything from you. Ever again.

Is there a reason why you have had 3 KO4life accounts? Is there a reason why your ass has been IP banned? You took his shyt. I haven't heard anything from him lately, have a nice vacation mate.

Emosexual, JustEmo, Eddy C. All same scammer

Go look a few mages back in OLY market section. You are selling the same shyt, and it all was in RAD ARCHERS previous selling lists.

/pwnt

doublepost ftmfw

kutulus

die eddy die

Banned

If this guy rad_archer is the same guy as unrad_archer who used to have ares accounts , i really do not understand how you can trust that douche . Hes been cought koxping and doing all sorts of bugs several times.[/b]
    lol dude unradarcher is me

just readin the topic untill i caame there

i lol'd really hard

waxon

Because thats mature. Get a hobby. Dont take the game sooo seriously

Banned

lol a lifetime in prison over knight online items? have fun with that.

kutulus

FYI

Waxon = JustEmo = running around with lbd's items

EddyC

Omg do you believe me now?... idiots lol.

kutulus

Omg do you believe me now?... idiots lol.[/b]
    no

die

JoShY

Here's a new thread about how this EddyC who hacked Rad_Archers priest account got the items hacked by another player. That player who likes Rad gave him his CS back. But in the thread "EddyC" admits how he is impressed by the rehack, thus showing his claims to being innocent are more lies. FYI in the future do not do any trades or business with this no pride piece of shit or his loser cracker posse of nerds:

Luke (ya u), Alex Rudd or Eddy Chatterton (Crazy Iron, Zoot, Brak, Cold Fear, Jared, Sweeeps, WaxOn, etc.) all from the UK .

Like we said before, your scams aren't skilled, anyone can do it, just people don't cause they have self value and honor. Here's the link:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=153628

Beware all servers these guys have sold accounts on them all and are waiting to scam them back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast