Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

guy realy have stun bug?!?!

This is a discussion on guy realy have stun bug?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^ yeah its realy fun now...
Page: 3

Banned

^^ yeah its realy fun now

God it

Default hi

im archer on c-west and im not complaint on the stun because if you check all new item like legionnaire band howling roost ect....have resist on it if you have no good ressist is your probleme def is good but now resist is very good too, i always use lightning shoot when the cooldown done and now 80% of all player got a stun when i use my arrow so now the skill work good and you complaint on this.all big warrior whit roc +1-2-3 got stun when i use my light arrow thats more strategique in pk same whit ice mage and cube nobody cry for this cube is what 80 % too so the mage is more strong and i think is good like that .your choice def and always stun and slow or cube or resist less def and 30-50% stun cube and slow mouvement.
    exemple:
    synsation got very good resist and never nver i can stun or slow him never.but Nomarcy ech time i use light arrow = stun for what syns go the same unique vs warior syns lb+3 and alot resist light and GL on it = never stun or slow //-Nomarcy roc+2or3 and always stun make your choice the game change and the skill give the pk more strategique

im french sry for my english Tidoggg archer lvl 81 c-west

ps:try it change for resist and check the difference maybe you can see urself

lil_mageskillz

yes stun rate got increased from last pacth. even when the novas dont hit you cause you are to far away, it still stuns you.

flicker

why on every server need to be ppl who cry abouth smt , why i almost never get stuned like 20 % stun me maby less ... and they bomb me as well in middle of u all ....

less QQ more PEW PEW !!!!

AP0N

its kinda just like how it used to be back in the first KO

<3 it since im a lr mage :P

firecobra1

everything stuns now...even paramuns stuns 100% is ridiculos

lil_mageskillz

Does any 1 know if its just a bug? or they actually changed it to be like this?

i got lots of stun in CZ so i think so :P

flicker

start play mage and u stun them too

hahaha, they can't fix something w/o screwing up something else.

Bachus

this hapens on c-west only?

need to get fixed plzz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123