Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again

This is a discussion on To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I told you, you can never stop me... I have anti sherrif hacks...
Page: 2

I told you,
    you can never stop me...

I have anti sherrif hacks

Quote Originally Posted by STevarius View Post
    How about you patrol around cardinals and ban those faggots who are preventing lower levels from questing.

Please.
    yea, it should be clean
    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    I told you,
    you can never stop me...

I have anti sherrif hacks

o.O aq :P

over 100 jailed tonite, both human and orc. We only hit cz and farm spots, so not a hundred mine botters :P

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    is it me or does this feel like a ego boost topic he made lol.
    ego lol? apparently you haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting me. I'm snipes, played this game for a long long time. I'm a sheriff on cwest and I do my best to keep it as clean as possible with our small amount of sheriffs. I'm far from the young egotistical cwester you have in mind. I work full time and also run my own small business, keeps me pretty busy, but I find time for KO. I only made this topic because I know that the person I'm referring to is a high level player on cwest using bots for their own personal profit/gain. It was handled a while back when I actually had talked with the guy controlling the bots. It worked for quite a while, or either he switched to a much less obvious form of illegal farming. Now I see that infamous cz stone/bf hacker back in action, I'm simply letting whoever that may be I'm going to make it hell for them to bot here, nothing more nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    i wonder who is going to give up first
    I don't give up, lets see how long it actually takes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    I only made this topic because I know that the person I'm referring to is a high level player on cwest using bots for their own personal profit/gain.
    Why not expose him then?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

he probably spoke to him and came to the realization that he was a known player, although his name may have not been revealed

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Why not expose him then?
    Like smasher said, if I knew exactly who it was this topic wouldn't exist.

Go get em snipes brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Go get em snipes brah.
    SWEDE!!!

Had to

<3 u crazy belgium

SWEDE!!!

Had to

<3 u crazy belgium
    Ok dats it im gonna start bottin cwest

bbbbbbbbbbb

Banned Regular Member

I know you view this forum, stay off cwest like I told you a long time ago. You give us sheriffs a reason to be that much more active, and we will get you every single chance we can like we did tonite. I'm sure it wont take you long to get out of jail with all of your bots, but you wont stay out for very long. Go to the other servers and bot there like I told you to, I'll be personally making sure you don't make your hacking comeback on cwest.
    You're actually telling him / them to go hack other servers ah ... ? thats a nice sentences from a ''sheriff '' to say .
    I am playing ares so I don't really care about cwest , I guess you care too much about cwest even if it will ruin other servers ... the turkish ones .

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    You're actually telling him / them to go hack other servers ah ... ? thats a nice sentences from a ''sheriff '' to say .
    I am playing ares so I don't really care about cwest , I guess you care too much about cwest even if it will ruin other servers ... the turkish ones .
    Yes.

Also, I'll never stop bruh.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Yes.

Also, I'll never stop bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    isn't it obvious? he meant go hack in private servers... duuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

yea, it should be clean

o.O aq :P

over 100 jailed tonite, both human and orc. We only hit cz and farm spots, so not a hundred mine botters :P

ego lol? apparently you haven't ever had the pleasure of meeting me. I'm snipes, played this game for a long long time. I'm a sheriff on cwest and I do my best to keep it as clean as possible with our small amount of sheriffs. I'm far from the young egotistical cwester you have in mind. I work full time and also run my own small business, keeps me pretty busy, but I find time for KO. I only made this topic because I know that the person I'm referring to is a high level player on cwest using bots for their own personal profit/gain. It was handled a while back when I actually had talked with the guy controlling the bots. It worked for quite a while, or either he switched to a much less obvious form of illegal farming. Now I see that infamous cz stone/bf hacker back in action, I'm simply letting whoever that may be I'm going to make it hell for them to bot here, nothing more nothing less.

I don't give up, lets see how long it actually takes
    when you post on a froum calling people out that just makes them do it more and pisses them off. and about cleaning up cwest, cwest has more botters now in cz than i have ever seen since i have played there. Your pretty much inviting people to go do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    when you post on a froum calling people out that just makes them do it more and pisses them off. and about cleaning up cwest, cwest has more botters now in cz than i have ever seen since i have played there. Your pretty much inviting people to go do it.
    u mad bro?

ye u mad

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    u mad bro?

ye u mad
    im super mad bro raging mad bro yeah you got me bro cant you tell in my post im so mad lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast