Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again

This is a discussion on To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; glad to see that k2 is doing their job. Nah but seriously what they're charging us? like twice the price ...
Page: 6

glad to see that k2 is doing their job.

Nah but seriously what they're charging us? like twice the price of word of warcraft sub? And they still cant afford to hire one gm per server. If that guy got all his koxper mages baned on daily base he would give up after week. Also no clue why no one ban all those merchant chars selling hundreds(day after day) of krowaz elements. Its soo easy to get rid of chinese farmers but all those greedy bastards can do is put another pus event with 11 trinas.

Someone really made the effort to make all those accounts and logging them in...
    Gotta be pain in the ass when disconnect comes or if sheriff jail his chars

Though he might have bot for everything, but can't never know

jimmy go work

From a players perception this looks extremely bad, like hackers are overtaking. That's not the case tho, I'll explain a bit;

Recently they have been banning goldfarmers in the numbers of the thousands every single day. This is simply a brute force tactic the goldfarmers have been using in a desperate attempt to recover their losses. I know from what I've read this is basically all from one specific gold site, and that site somehow has automated the sign-up process. Believe me or don't, but this site has been creating roughly 4,000 new accounts per day. The GM's have found a way to detect these automated sign-ups and are banning them when they get to the data reports, and they are trying to get a fix to stop this.

It's been quite interesting the last week or 2 tho, jailing anywhere from 100-500 botters a day, every day. I get the feeling the account creation is somewhat coming under control though, cuz over the last 2 days I've noticed the million-bot-armies are now actually doing the jail quest to get out. Before a couple days ago those accounts were simply left to rot in jail while they made 1,000's more.

I've also got a cheat report list about 150 names deep I'll be typing up today in sheriff section cheat report. I'll let you guys know how many get banned

Snipes I think you need to take a break and come pk baba^_^ I have yet to kill Zeca

I would love to nova these army of oompa loompas if I can!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    From a players perception this looks extremely bad, like hackers are overtaking. That's not the case tho, I'll explain a bit;

Recently they have been banning goldfarmers in the numbers of the thousands every single day. This is simply a brute force tactic the goldfarmers have been using in a desperate attempt to recover their losses. I know from what I've read this is basically all from one specific gold site, and that site somehow has automated the sign-up process. Believe me or don't, but this site has been creating roughly 4,000 new accounts per day. The GM's have found a way to detect these automated sign-ups and are banning them when they get to the data reports, and they are trying to get a fix to stop this.

It's been quite interesting the last week or 2 tho, jailing anywhere from 100-500 botters a day, every day. I get the feeling the account creation is somewhat coming under control though, cuz over the last 2 days I've noticed the million-bot-armies are now actually doing the jail quest to get out. Before a couple days ago those accounts were simply left to rot in jail while they made 1,000's more.

I've also got a cheat report list about 150 names deep I'll be typing up today in sheriff section cheat report. I'll let you guys know how many get banned
    thanks man for doing ur job ... it would be nice if u had the power to banned them.

Purrminator Senior Member

great work, but i gotta say they are fucking everywhere nowadays, i hate that K2 doesn't even give a shit about it...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

K2's still focused on getting the developer to fix the new expansion pack, there's bound to be a lot of fixes in it aswell so right now they've got everything else on low-priority I suppose.

@Snipes: I still hate your sig

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    K2's still focused on getting the developer to fix the new expansion pack, there's bound to be a lot of fixes in it aswell so right now they've got everything else on low-priority I suppose.

About sig: do you prefere Justin Bieber instead?

Ahh Jimmy thats why u left EUKO :P GJ

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Why Teddy? ;D Best sig ever

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    thanks man for doing ur job ... it would be nice if u had the power to banned them.
    actually he's doing k2 job for free, even tho we pay them monthly to keep servers clean from cheats.
    Dont get me wrong i think you're doing great job snipes12123, but its really not how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    actually he's doing k2 job for free, even tho we pay them monthly to keep servers clean from cheats.
    Dont get me wrong i think you're doing great job snipes12123, but its really not how it should be.
    i know he dont get paid for that...but atleast someone volunteer to help. i think he is doing the best he can.

snipes needs to be paid, amazing work ! and thats alot of mages..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast