how to save interface and stuff.

This is a discussion on how to save interface and stuff. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; help, how do i save my interface and gui settings? everytime i exit out of the game, i have to ...
Page: 1

help, how do i save my interface and gui settings? everytime i exit out of the game, i have to redo everything again.

u mean your skill bar?

nothing we can do

u mean your skill bar?

nothing we can do[/b]
    no not my skillbar, my skillbar saves for me. but i mean the interface gui, like when i make my skillbar go on the top left of the screen, then move the map to top right, and then move chat to make it bigger screen, it doesn't save, how do i make it save?

if it dosnt save from itself you have played around with the REG files of KO for skillbar fix.
    if you put them back to standart it should save

if it dosnt save from itself you have played around with the REG files of KO for skillbar fix.
    if you put them back to standart it should save[/b]
    yeah you might be able to just go to control panel and try fixing your ko install or just uninstall and reinstall but this can be troublesome getting patches if its laggy

im sure u can just reverse the steps in the skillbar fix other wise just try fixing the install or reinstalling ko be sure to delete ur ko folder before reinstall and be sure to back ur kscs if u value them

Hypnos

Accounts that are old, that haven't been name changed, will not save skillbars and settings. The only way to do it on those is through registry permissions.
    Here's how you do that:
    http://www.kodb.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23

If your account does save skillbars, then it will save the other settings too (such as window positions and sizes). Just open up Seed and click "Save".

Not really. My account was created in KO, has not been namechanged or nationtransferred and does save the skillbars.

PS: I never edited the registry for the skillbar fix.