Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

guys be carefull

This is a discussion on guys be carefull within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got hack this morning by someone he shouted and say my ID so if your pass like your ID ...
Page: 1

i got hack this morning by someone he shouted and say my ID so if your pass like your ID change it right now or wait until this shit dissapear

Roberto

i got hack this morning by someone he shouted and say my ID so if your pass like your ID change it right now or wait until this shit dissapear[/b]
    lol you used pass same like your ID??

FattySin

Dude seriously, if you aren't creative enough to use a different password than your ID, I suggest you not bother play any games. That wasn't a very smart choice, why don't you use something like maybe your locker combo and a few letters that make something out only you would understand? It isn't that hard.

it was char for selling :ss cause i have no prem, and they shouted my other char ID

FattySin

Well then, looks like someone is out of a chance to get cash *Grins*

i only wanna say this, so no one get hacked and its not important they hack u like what happen with my other char they only shout with my ID with out hack me

FattySin

Don't really wanna be an ass but oh well...

I would like to say I doubt that anybody else uses their ID and their Password as the same thing, but I can't really... Some people just don't think logically, or prepare for the worst that can happen.

Anyways, i'm sure you've learned your lesson by the account being hacked. Watch out what you do next time you make an account somewhere. Don't feel too bad, everybody does these things.

Banned Senior Member

there are also people whose password is password

Banned Senior Member

there are also people whose password is password

Banned

there are also people whose password is password [/b]
    tez?

TunaFishyMe

i remember when K2 changed people's password automatically if it was too easily guessed. My clannie logs on and thinks he was hacked. I believe his password was 123 :P

FattySin

I know people who use their locker combo and first/last initials after it... I'm sure that works somewhat well

i remember when K2 changed people's password automatically if it was too easily guessed. My clannie logs on and thinks he was hacked. I believe his password was 123 :P[/b]
    Happen to me -.-" my password was 123456789, they sent me a new "better" password to the mail on the account.. which was expired...

Desi4Life

:mellow:

DiplomaticTank

:mellow:[/b]
    nuff said :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast