Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

guys did u evere asked ur self what....

This is a discussion on guys did u evere asked ur self what.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 will do if more then 60% will stop paying for the game including the 8$ premium? they will start ...
Page: 1

scorpy21

Default guys did u evere asked ur self what....

k2 will do if more then 60% will stop paying for the game including the 8$ premium?
    they will start to help more the ppl in need when they will see that they lose money cus of that?
    just ask a opinion

ISRsoldier

dunno

english ? i dun get it

Diler

Well... I think he meant that when people will stop playing the game because the got sick of the CS, K2, Legit Wipes and lose a lot of premium users because of that, they will start to lose money and they will actually try to do something to get the're customers back.

If you ask me that's a good idea, but that will not happen - EVER. You know why? Because people are too addicted to the game and they can't live without the game. If they stop playing for 2 hours - they die :P This game is like oxygen to them. Greets.

the only way we'd ever know is if they banned turkish ips :wub:

Killgannon

Yeah, maybe. Good explaining the concept of a boycott to the Turkish community.

scorpy21

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    english ? i dun get it
    sorry i`ve writed wrong it was 6 am when i post it, so the meaning it was if 60% of the ppl stop paying for the game, but not stop playing, k2 will come with better service cus they will see that they lose paying costumers?

the ko4life comunity makes about 10% of the server...

we couldnt do it

so your suggestion is... to stop us being screwed over by k2 we need to stop playing..... makes sense :lol:

in reality though that may improve their customer support, we wouldn't be here to enjoy it :P

Banned

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    the only way we'd ever know is if they banned turkish ips * :wub:
    ur stupid

I'm of the opinion that if 60% stopped paying they would shut down the servers. You think they give two shits?

Killgannon

The more we pay the more K2 has to pay customer service representatives and decent GMs.

Aqu

Originally posted by Daz`
    the ko4life comunity makes about 10% of the server...

we couldnt do it
    nowhere near 10% I wouldnt have thought

xourico

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    so your suggestion is... to stop us being screwed over by k2 we need to stop playing..... makes sense :lol:

in reality though that may improve their customer support, we wouldn't be here to enjoy it :P
    He didnt say to stop playing... <_<

He Said stop buying premium, if 60% of the premium users stop buying it, they will probably do something about it...

but some ppl can survive without giving to k2 TONS of dollars in scrolls from PUS right? <_<

scorpy21

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    the only way we'd ever know is if they banned turkish ips * :wub:
    they will not ban that ips, 2 much money come from there, and no racism here pls!!! i dont like it, and i`m not turk.
    so how u say it, is the same if some one come and say that the probllem will be solved if they ban ur contry ips, so dont be rude, i ask just for a opinion, i dont point with my finger 2 turks or americans or bla bla bla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast