Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Report Subject"

This is a discussion on "Report Subject" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, haven't play KO in months, I just login KO today and Everytthing is fine till this new keep ...
Page: 1

Bix

Hello guys, haven't play KO in months, I just login KO today and Everytthing is fine till this new keep on challenging me to a duel. After I refuse him like 3 times, A message appeared on top of my character head "Report Subject". I don't know what the hell it is. I try to look for way to remove it but I can't seem to remove it. Can someone in here tell me what the heck is it and how did I get it?
    Reply asap guys, I don't know what the heck it is.

tindall

It was a way implemented to show GM's who to keep an eye out for..I beleive the top 5 clan's leaders and assistants can hand that out..but have no worries it doesnt mean a damn thing ur safe :P

lol yesterday i was fucking around in EMC, and then someone put that on me

this feature is not used as it should be

i believe g1 clan leaders & assists can give report subject, but it means nothing actually as there aren' t any gms checking it out

Validating

again?

if you got koxp u can repot ppl to, even if you are in a grade 5clan.

if you got koxp u can repot ppl to, even if you are in a grade 5clan.[/b]
    My brother was this morning in Ardream, he got report subject from a guy that wasnt even in a clan ..
    just like 30mins later i was merching in moradon and got report subject aswell.. stupid kids

dekoy

i even got reported by CeekReal, the irony ...

Banned

lol why ddint that turk just ask for 10k to go to morodon? lol

Bix

So how do we take this stupid tag off? It annoying because people ask me stupid question like do u koxp and got reported?

tindall

It goes away after like a week or sumthing like that (not long)

HenryHill

"Report Subect" (let's give the hackers the right to label as hackers anyone they don't like and they don't even need a reason!) ----> it's just another in a long line of stupid ideas from KO---> including x-crap, manner points, boss events that crash the servers, shutting down servers right before LW and DLW...and the the list goes on.... :angry:

IceMan1300

If some noob reports you(or anyone), don't press OK/confirm and just close Knight online and relog and you won't have a report subject

SheikahsLove

Report is disabled wtf???

Bix

If some noob reports you(or anyone), don't press OK/confirm and just close Knight online and relog and you won't have a report subject [/b]
    Well unless u close KO thru the task manager, KO won't let u close it till u click confirm on the pop up window when u get reported.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast