Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guys I'm out. Selling my account

This is a discussion on Guys I'm out. Selling my account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never run or town says ur sig? You always town or run vs me in 1vs1's Good fucking game. PS: ...
Page: 2

h0ly

Never run or town says ur sig?

You always town or run vs me in 1vs1's

Good fucking game.

PS: I never used KOXP in all my life, you fail.

(Thanks for the 2x 64 np's tonight btw. + Koxping ur level 70 didnt make you any better at all LOL.)[/b]
    yeah u never ur koxp in ur life? so how do u call run&1920heal&cure&dbuff? fu u moron , anyway u dont have skill u sux even using macro =(.

M0NSTERED

yeah u never ur koxp in ur life? so how do u call run&1920heal&cure&dbuff? fu u moron , anyway u dont have skill u sux even using macro =(.[/b]
    Again i don't use macro, i dont even know how, and come 1vs1 me right now.

<3 i love you too.

Get back in the thread.

h0ly

Again i don&#39;t use macro, i dont even know how, and come 1vs1 me right now.

<3 i love you too.

Get back in the thread.[/b]
    sry i just fight legit ppl not gay macros bb.

fyi monstered u name changing in no way saves your account fraps of vendetta and ksc&#39;s going to gm name changing dont help ask sexyreplay

to the mods why hasn&#39;t monstered been banned ?? he sitting here acting as if editing client side files to allow u to spam heal debuff and cure isn&#39;t fucking kosp its same thing as kosp jus not auto its done manual&#39;

zzzz z z ZZ Zz

M0NSTERED

fyi monstered u name changing in no way saves your account fraps of vendetta and ksc&#39;s going to gm name changing dont help ask sexyreplay

to the mods why hasn&#39;t monstered been banned ?? he sitting here acting as if editing client side files to allow u to spam heal debuff and cure isn&#39;t fucking kosp its same thing as kosp jus not auto its done manual&#39;

zzzz z z ZZ Zz[/b]

Did i ever say i was using that shit? Nah.
    I have the same rights as you here anyways.
    Get back on the fucking topic.

Did i ever say i was using that shit? Nah.
    I have the same rights as you here anyways.
    Get back on the fucking topic.[/b]
    Im using no macro nor koxp, cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it already ffs.
    get over what? that you koxp&#39;d?
    Nah, just played with some tbl files.[/b]

BAN THIS FUCKER

also

Just look at FG, it works.[/b]

even if you werent cheating, debuffs pwn 1v1&#39;s
    Well, i wouldnt use this if K2 didnt allow it, but i see nowhere it&#39;s not okay[/b]

btw did i mention quoten sucks on this forum pls get this sad lil boy the fuck outta forums

h0ly

cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.
    zuahahahhaha

Road

GTFO My Internet! fags :P

I really think I&#39;m out this time. I don&#39;t care anymore for this game. If via, hulk, or plazm4 isn&#39;t online baby sitting our members this is what happens. I was in insanity since olympia and I was well liked in this clan. They wanted me to come to logos. I went as a Priest to HELP the clan out, and I was in this clan on logos since day one. I&#39;d stay up till 4am or other shit like that when I had work in the morning to HELP the clan out. I&#39;d give some of my drops to the clan to HELP the clan out, example of that is my G-I-V-I-N-G my EP to via to HELP the clan out. I also bought via gold premium to HELP the clan out. I&#39;ve done so much crap for these people for shit like this to happen. I wasn&#39;t even aware of a party on logos whatever. I even restated to full healer yesterday for a clan party. Just for all this to happen? I think I&#39;ll just have a heart to heart with via and hulk and say my good byes. This game is changing people.[/b]

i feel ya plenty. just hope whatever u go to next is well worth and takes u down a road without regrets

Hilarious!! I didnt know durp got a priest now, Mario! LOL!

God, this is LOLARIOUS!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

who cares its just logos :mellow:

who cares its just logos :mellow:[/b]
    post count +1?

dont care? dont post.

road that ep thing... Didnt via GIVE you the ep? cuz i know your int priest didt kill atilla.. and restatin to help the clan LOL i have done that like 20 times big freaking deal man. and sense you were talkin about being mature and stuff in other post in logos, why didnt you just give deek his spot back??? and didnt you bitch you wouldn&#39;t reskill to buffer cuz you had reskill last night and you wont just reskill back because you wanted more ds parties? But reskillin to buffer when no buffer was on would been helpful huh?? so you act like this is the clans fault its not its you. And If your are so HELPFUL why are you so inactive a preist that never logs on cant heal for boss&#39;es help with exp nothing lol so w/e have nice life

shelliebelly

look this is just pathetic or how do you spell that, kids that making trouble for a f*cking spot in a party come on :lol:

tjokis

ok... so ur stealing d33k&#39;s room in the party coz we reloging from l2 to l1 and u try to put the blame on me for bitching ? Anyway quit if u want , its far from being a big lost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast