Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Guys I'm out. Selling my account

This is a discussion on Guys I'm out. Selling my account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo you should rejoin, its only a couple people that are mad at you, still lots that like you (i ...
Page: 3

imo you should rejoin, its only a couple people that are mad at you, still lots that like you

(i <3 int full healers )

by next week no one will even remember about this :/

Jones_

don&#39;t worry mike, fraps of that noob ass AllahStoleMyBike have been directly sent to the gm over MSN

fcuking noob cant even kill me 1v1, spamming 1920 while ATTEMPTING to combo.. sad

2 things-
    first giga y u leave apoc baba?
    second imo it seems liek that whoel damn clan is retarded...i read almost all the screens and i got a question-why the hell is d33k the only 1 not bitching? and if you tards didnt want him to take d33ks spot so bad why the hell did u join him in the first place? from all this whining you woudl think he stole an IN or something. i mean honestly when the hell did it become so hard to disband the party?

ANZAC_Mondane

OMG,, every topic ends up with Idiots Flameing each other,, its like Kindergarden Kids Squealing over lollipops <_<

AS for the Origanal Post <_< ,, well,, that has happend a few times in clans,, happend in Union clan,, Leader was Drunk and was saying weird crap and most of the Clan left that night lol

Worst thing is running in EMC and getting Invited to Turk Clans every 2 steps untill you re made or joined a good clan

Road

road that ep thing... Didnt via GIVE you the ep? cuz i know your int priest didt kill atilla.. and restatin to help the clan LOL i have done that like 20 times big freaking deal man. and sense you were talkin about being mature and stuff in other post in logos, why didnt you just give deek his spot back??? and didnt you bitch you wouldn&#39;t reskill to buffer cuz you had reskill last night and you wont just reskill back because you wanted more ds parties? But reskillin to buffer when no buffer was on would been helpful huh?? so you act like this is the clans fault its not its you. And If your are so HELPFUL why are you so inactive a preist that never logs on cant heal for boss&#39;es help with exp nothing lol so w/e have nice life[/b]
    What&#39;s your problem. There really is no justifying your flaming me. Having fun trolling topics?

1. Everything you say is void, you act like you know me, but you will not say who you are. Your a pussy, that makes everything you said meaningless.

2. The whole d33k thing was retarded because it was just a misunderstanding; like I said I was in moradon and made the party w/o a care for the "present one". Also if you notice, while you guys were telling me to disband my party to invite d33k, he wasn&#39;t even on the server, lol... It was actually 16 minutes into the boss event that d33k actually logged on, if I wasn&#39;t there being the full healer, you guys would of had to wait. So it seems outlandish to tell me to give my slot to someone who is not there.

3. I think our definitions of "inactive" are different. Because I was gone for a 3 day period I&#39;m inactive over all? When I do log on which is usually every day, I am on for intervels of 8 hours or more. Maybe not being online 24/7 means I don&#39;t meet the standard of your activeness. Sorry for trying to maintain a job and a social life.

4. It seems the statement "NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU!" seems to be intrepreted at this point as "I DON&#39;T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU!". A lot of people seem concerned about me quitting lol.

5. Next time you flame someone, at least have some reason behind it.

TehFonz

road that ep thing... Didnt via GIVE you the ep? cuz i know your int priest didt kill atilla.. and restatin to help the clan LOL i have done that like 20 times big freaking deal man. and sense you were talkin about being mature and stuff in other post in logos, why didnt you just give deek his spot back??? and didnt you bitch you wouldn&#39;t reskill to buffer cuz you had reskill last night and you wont just reskill back because you wanted more ds parties? But reskillin to buffer when no buffer was on would been helpful huh?? so you act like this is the clans fault its not its you. And If your are so HELPFUL why are you so inactive a preist that never logs on cant heal for boss&#39;es help with exp nothing lol so w/e have nice life[/b]
    You like fat donky dick? Stfu and go diaf

wow LOL your an idiot kid. honestly your an idiot. Ask via your fukin inactive dont give me that bullshit about o im on 8hours a day lol wow your dumb. Im a pussy? LOL and if everything i say is meaningless why respond? that makes alot of sense. and lots of ppl care about you leaving but when u quit no one cared in clan??? wow yep lots ppl care. There u go on your high horse again about if you werent there a party wouldnt been started LOL. i think they can manage without you just fine. Your not the only preist in clan. And for your info this is Heyitsamemario so yes i do know quite abit that goes on so there ya go you know who this is Good for you. Once again NO ONE FUCKING CARES. And yes i do have fun trolling topics cuz i love to see your posts, they are so funny because your such a fuckin moron.

Doom356

TehFonz

wow LOL your an idiot kid. honestly your an idiot. Ask via your fukin inactive dont give me that bullshit about o im on 8hours a day lol wow your dumb. Im a pussy? LOL and if everything i say is meaningless why respond? that makes alot of sense. and lots of ppl care about you leaving but when u quit no one cared in clan??? wow yep lots ppl care. There u go on your high horse again about if you werent there a party wouldnt been started LOL. i think they can manage without you just fine. Your not the only preist in clan. And for your info this is Heyitsamemario so yes i do know quite abit that goes on so there ya go you know who this is Good for you. Once again NO ONE FUCKING CARES. And yes i do have fun trolling topics cuz i love to see your posts, they are so funny because your such a fuckin moron.[/b]
    I think this bitch needs a

btw road you want to talk about giving shit back to clan and stuff... well you didnt give ur ss back when u quit.. via TOOK the ep from you cuz u got ss you didnt give it back... so yea your a gg clannie

lol thefonz....why are you even posting your posts are as pointless as roads LOL

Reinhard

The shield its ur fault, u acted like a dick and u should have quitted the party after k22k relooged, u just tthought about urself even tho im sure u knew u were wrong and they were right, drama queen go sell ur acc.

Im pretty sure that clan is better w/o &#39;bad seeds&#39; (not that u r bad but u get my point) like u.

You posted this in general section, thats why im posting in this topic and if u tell me to gtfo of this topic well, sry i dont have to.

Hola Reinhard mexicanian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123