Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would it be possible?

This is a discussion on Would it be possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; have 3 lvl 70 rogues with the same items log them each individiually and stack them on top of each ...
Page: 1

kennyburger

have 3 lvl 70 rogues with the same items log them each individiually and stack them on top of each other, then sc up and pk with a wireless mouse adn wireless keyboard? so like 1 spike = 3 spikes..?? would it be possible?

is this a joke or are you serious??? =P i highly doubt that would work

kennyburger

I am serious.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hmm i dont think that would work =/

kennyburger

why not ?

stonerx

only way for that to work is you would have to write a script for the mouse to be bale to control al l3 at once it is possible also if u rewrite the mouse key chip but that would take time so just write a script or do it the hard way

DeX

The 3 spikes at the same time wont work.. but i think its possible to control the 3 pcs with 1 wireless keyboard.. which means u can do the 3 spikes but not at the same time.. it would be like -> 1st spike -> connect to 2nd pc -> 2nd spike -> connect to 3rd pc -> 3rd spike..

IMO 1 pc is better for w/e u trying to do.. unless if u want to exp or pk solo (buffed ofc).. u can use a priest on 1 PC and a war/rogue/mage on the other one to kill

DarK

I don&#39;t think it would work because on a wireless mouse, you have a receiver that plugs into the mouse place ><

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

if u can make your own receiver :P

I guess you can get a Mouse to work on all 3 PC&#39;s at the same time, and same with keyboard. Maybe not h34r:

I don&#39;t think it would work because on a wireless mouse, you have a receiver that plugs into the mouse place ><[/b]
    nah they made receivers that have a USB port, so its like having 2 keyboards and 2 mouses.

Imagine 2 people with 2 keyboards on a char.

zheka1k

if u do it right, u can actually control the 3 chars from 3 pcs at the same time, but the lag would separate them when u start running.

if u do it right, u can actually control the 3 chars from 3 pcs at the same time, but the lag would separate them when u start running.[/b]
    I got 2 computers at home. My bro plays on the 2nd one and we got absolutely no lag. We just do when its server lag :mellow:
    Neways, you guys sure there&#39;s no way to have 1 mouse and 1 keyboard for 3 PC&#39;s?

Havvk

u can learn to play with 1 char,dont think too much pls -_-

Ye, Havvk&#39;s wise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast