Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hack...

This is a discussion on Hack... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Has anyone noticed that all of their sin skills fail on certain people? There's no way its me, because ALL ...
Page: 1

Oatmeal

Has anyone noticed that all of their sin skills fail on certain people? There's no way its me, because ALL of my skills fail, and its only on certain people. And it's not on like uberly equipped people, its just normal noobs, in ardream, in the arena...and it's impossible to pk as a sin for me. Now, i've got 1100 ap, and i know thrust doesnt only do 100-200 dmg, because i get hit for 500 with thrust, and ive got 900 ac. Has anyone noticed this?

nop :S

Oatmeal

Yep, just asked someone, he said its a new hack. Great!

Th3Gam3

i really never noticed tht before but ill hav 2 wait n see

Oatmeal

This is gay...

Proximus

what does it do exactly?....

Oatmeal

Its making me only do elemental dmg to ppl.

jetsamjetsam

SAME HERE, It happened to me so i went full str with 2.1k attack and i only did 150-200s on noobs

PlayerofRogueC0la

hahaha these hacks that turks come up with these days..

Oatmeal

He was duffed, and un partied.

freakyangel

great ANOTHER new hack?!!!?

and that just when i was thinkin bout goin to the new serv and start playin ko again

Sustain

wow...

wow...[/b]
    umm can u take screen shots of others people this happens with? your ap is only 768 maybe he has iron neck glass belt and Dd helm or he has +129487135987908157 kek belt or +15807125867125897 elf belt dodge time

morax

umm can u take screen shots of others people this happens with? your ap is only 768 maybe he has iron neck glass belt and Dd helm or he has +129487135987908157 kek belt or +15807125867125897 elf belt dodge time [/b]

Im gonna sound like a noob but are you sure its not just certain players lag more?? so your not where you think you are hense skills failing? If it is a hack the games fucked

wow... u missed ur thrust and ur pierce was normal dmg. ur ap is terrible and ur defense is terrible that's the reason they thrust u for 500+... what a stupid post -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast