Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hack...

This is a discussion on Hack... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MM, i do this to 75% of the ppl i went against in ardream.. Edit, and i had just traded ...
Page: 2

Oatmeal

MM, i do this to 75% of the ppl i went against in ardream..

Edit, and i had just traded my shards to see if it was them, but it wasnt..Hence the md7s and low ap..

jetsamjetsam

Aw Jesus... dude a BP used speed hack to catch up to me, and he duffed me with superior parasite, massive, and took out my mana . Then he arrow hacked me towards the bowl and screamed me, then he wacked my ass and i died in 2 hits. I tried to retaliate but once again, 50 dmg -.-

WafflesAndCocaine

its your noob ass attack power.... he could have a weak 25 dd and you would hit probly 100-200 your attack is a joke .... lets see a lvl 60+ with 1200ap + hit 100 on somone i might change my mind , but lvl 54 , not even 800ap , its common sense. anubis is a sin , he can have high ac and def armors on.

Aw Jesus... dude a BP used speed hack to catch up to me, and he duffed me with superior parasite, massive, and took out my mana . Then he arrow hacked me towards the bowl and screamed me, then he wacked my ass and i died in 2 hits. I tried to retaliate but once again, 50 dmg -.-[/b]
    wait you were in cz? dont lie bro just cuz you died doesnt mean it has to be hack press ok suck it up and gogogo kill those turks

jetsamjetsam

Jay, how far is your place from Gator Country?

Jay, how far is your place from Gator Country?[/b]
    idk i just moved here a few months ago... where is gator country hay a.q

jetsamjetsam

idk i just moved here a few months ago... where is gator country hay a.q [/b]

noob... Gainesville

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12