Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is this considered cheating?

This is a discussion on is this considered cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering, if a human climbs the mountain and get to where the circles are, is that considered cheating?...
Page: 1

mammlea2

just wondering, if a human climbs the mountain and get to where the circles are, is that considered cheating?

Uzu

yeah because there's no legal way going up there. hope u got banned 999 days.

mammlea2

yeah because there's no legal way going up there. hope u got banned 999 days.[/b]

ur an ass, im orc, and thats orc base

Uzu

ur an ass, im orc, and thats orc base[/b]
    i said it because of your signature mate, i dont care if you are an orc or a spoon.

zabjaka

yeah because there's no legal way going up there.[/b]

there actually is lol

i said it because of your signature mate, i dont care if you are an orc or a spoon.[/b]
    you trying to be the modern day KO martin luther king? stfu about all this racism stuff when you are blind with ignorance about it anyway

iunno about those war maps so i guess it could be? xD

There is a small area where you can walk up onto that hill. I wouldn't think that would be cheating.

Banned

I remember when i played a war and that area was filled with fighting. It's a safe zone until about 1/4 past so.. I don't think it is.

Oh mammlea2, its your second warn for racism in your sig.

Uzu

you trying to be the modern day KO martin luther king? stfu about all this racism stuff when you are blind with ignorance about it anyway

iunno about those war maps so i guess it could be? xD[/b]
    no, im just defending my country. im from turkey but i live in germany... just to be sure to tell you because u could come up with stuff like 'but ur using a proxy because turkish ips are banned'.

FUK ALL TURKS

do you think that you can base your opinion on a whole country just because of a game played by mostly turkish kids? :unsure:

i am not trying to act as the cool guy or whatever you think... but some ppl DESERVE it to hear my own oppinion about them...

Linus has said on the official forums it is considered a bugg and you may be banned for goin there

linus has said just about everything that i posted is a bug and you will get banned for it :P i dont think anyones gotten banned yet lols. wars are so much chaos i dont rlly think it would make a difference if it wasa bug or not.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

just wondering, if a human climbs the mountain and get to where the circles are, is that considered cheating?

[/b]
    depnds if gm is haveing a bad day or not.

SinMvx

no, im just defending my country. im from turkey but i live in germany... just to be sure to tell you because u could come up with stuff like 'but ur using a proxy because turkish ips are banned'.

FUK ALL TURKS

do you think that you can base your opinion on a whole country just because of a game played by mostly turkish kids? :unsure:

i am not trying to act as the cool guy or whatever you think... but some ppl DESERVE it to hear my own oppinion about them...[/b]

you think ppl arent so dumb that you can change their way of thinking? goodluck lol

Uzu

you think ppl arent so dumb that you can change their way of thinking? goodluck lol[/b]
    luck isnt needed, brain and just a little bit less arogance...

SinMvx

luck isnt needed, brain and just a little bit less arogance...[/b]
    ppl didnt had brain from the start of mankind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast